Diadem Forums

[10.11.15] T-ara will come back on December 3rd.

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_3602_740_37972.jpg

After previously moving their comeback, T-ara's comeback has now been set to December 3rd.

On Nov. 15. a representative of Core Contents Media spoke up, "T-ara will return with Hwayoung, and they will have their first stage on KBS 2TV's Music Bank".

T-ara were last seen with their repackaged album last April. Now that they have added a new member, they say this will further increase T-ara and make them better. T-ara's newest member also has a twin in another group CO-ED, named Hyoyoung.

If the last album was a sexy concept, this time around, they are planning to do a lighter, cuter concept compared to 'I Go Crazy Because of You' for this mini-album.

Source: Newsen

Written by: Lee Sooyeon

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

Notes :

december 3rd comeback - on MUSIC BANK

they will return with a mini-album

its a cute concept

6 SONGS MAX(source daum, thanks erik!)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Yaaaaaay! My babies!

2) I'm glad it's a mini album, no worries about repackage. I think if an agency wants to make their group change concepts often, mini albums are the way to go. Still, I hope CCM does well and makes it a mini album more like Kara's than Co-Ed's. Their idea of what a different "version" and "remix" is hurts my brain.

3) I'm down for something cuter, but this is still T-ara, they will have sexiness, too.

WOW! FINALLY! My wait is finally over!

It has been a while and I really crave for their new songs. haha

Although it is not a full album, but, anything will do.

But they seems to be even more busy, with Dreams Girls and Hello Baby.

Hope they will be fine.

T-ara hwaiting!

wow~ too awesome ♥ i sure it'll be great ♥ omo~ can't wait to see it soon >P

so this time is the true? yah~ i've waited for their comeback stage since this November stared. Now they have to move to December.....

Anyway, thanks for the translation very much ^^ :(