Diadem Forums

[10.11.15] Who is T-ara's New Member, Ryu Hwayoung?

Elly

[10.11.15] Who is T-ara's New Member, Ryu Hwayoung?

With Ryu Hwayoung's addition to T-ara, 6-member girl group T-ara, will step on the stage as a 7-member girl group in December.

T-ara's new member, Ryu Hwayoung was a contestant and scouted in the 2010 Miss Chunhyang pageant. She has a twin sister, Ryu Hyoyoung, that debuted in new 10-member group, Co.Ed last September.

"T-ara's mini album is in its final stages," according to T-ara's agency, Core Contents Media, "Expect a different approach and transformed look from the girls in December".

Meanwhile, the newly transformed 7-member girl group T-ara will make a comeback on KBS2TV's Music Bank on the 3rd, next month.

Source: Newsen

Written by: -

Translated by: Elly@Diadem

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait... Isnt it Hyo Young who was in the pageant??? anywho.... I'm excited to see her perform!
What? Isn't Hyoyoung 2010 Miss Chunhyang pageant?
Yeah it was Hyoyoung in the pageant wasn't it?

WOOHOO COMEBACK COMEBACK!!!

I'm super excited to see them :D and their new concepts so far look really good~

BOTH of them competed in the pageant, but hwayoung was eliminated earlier on and didn't make it to the final stages like hyoyoung did.

Oooh I thought it was Hyoyoung who was in the Miss Chunhyang pageant. Hmmmm.

OH SO IT WAS BOTH OF THEM. Ahhh I see (:

Anyway. I'm really excited to see how she's like. She seems nice in the Hello Baby Teasers <3

I'm curious though. Is Jiyeon still the maknae now? Or is it Hwayoung? Cause Hyomin said it was Hwayoung. *shrugs*