Diadem Forums

[10.11.15] Jiyeon's solo MV "Little by Little" judged unqualified to be broadcast on TV

nathaniel

Jiyeon's solo MV "Little by Little" judged unqualified to be broadcast on TV

20101115130122229.jpeg

T-ara Jiyeon's OST song "Little by Little" music video for the KBS2TV drama, "Jungle Fish 2" was determined ineligible to be broadcast on TV.

An official for the OST publisher said, "On KBS Deliberation Room they said that it did not follow broadcasting rules," on the 15th. KBS Deliberation Room said this because in one scene, Jiyeon eats a blue pill that implies suicide, which is misleading to youth. There is also a bathroom scene with vomiting that could lead to assuming pregnancy or drinking, which was also misleading to youth.

Since the 2nd episode was released, problems have began to surface. A scene in particular focused on Jiyeon taking a pill that would enhance her grades and rid her stress, but it also made her have side-effects of vomiting.

The official for the OST publisher said, "In dramas, the scenes are more tightly cut/edited than in music videos. In some scenes in music videos, it can't be pinpointed what we are trying to portray. It's up to the viewer to interpret it and it can be subjective if it's stretched too far. People can not understand it fully," he said.

The publishers said they requested reconsideration so they can edit the scenes.

"Jungle Fish 2" is about a schoolgirl who mysteriously dies and six of her friends decide to dig up the secrets of her death.

Source: Daum

Written by: Lee Na Hyeok

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

To be honest I also though that Jiyeon got pregnant in the drama cause they showed that one scene but later on I thought it wouldn't be that. To be honest kay sorry. Other wise i really liked the MV, I hope they will have another chance to change it a little cause the song was really good. Jiyeon Hwaiting!!! Jungle Fish 2 Hwaiting!!!