Diadem Forums

[CAPS] T-Ara at Hello Baby (11/17) -- UPDATED!! (11/18)

t-ara_jjang

[CAPS] T-Ara at Hello Baby (11/17) -- UPDATED!! (11/18)

For the rest of the images: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.ph...m&album=698

gallery_2330_495_34741.jpg

gallery_2330_495_34404.jpg

gallery_5371_718_10225.jpg

gallery_5371_718_36219.jpg

For the rest of the images: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.ph...m&album=698

Download this Photo Set

.RAR: http://www.mediafire.com/?wqlued03u95z8hf

CREDIT: KBS Hello Baby + t-ara_jjang + tiaradiadem

the show is actually really sad. jiyeon and soyeon failed the mission first so they wont be shown in hello baby at all even if the other 2 teams pass the mission. if eunjung's or qri's team dont pass it would just be the end of hello baby...

....i hope this wont happen....for mblaq they didnt pass the exam so the show ended...so this could happen to t-ara as well...i hope that wont happen...):

the show is actually really sad. jiyeon and soyeon failed the mission first so they wont be shown in hello baby at all even if the other 2 teams pass the mission. if eunjung's or qri's team dont pass it would just be the end of hello baby...

....i hope this wont happen....for mblaq they didnt pass the exam so the show ended...so this could happen to t-ara as well...i hope that wont happen...):

what!? i knew about the whole "if t-ara fails the test the show would end" but for jiyeon and soyeon to not appear on the show even if the other girls pass...i really hope this doesnt happen either...

ps. thank you for putting these up ^^

They look adorable in those pics~

what!? i knew about the whole "if t-ara fails the test the show would end" but for jiyeon and soyeon to not appear on the show even if the other girls pass...i really hope this doesnt happen either...

OMG I didn't know about that either ): It would be really disappointing if the show ended or if Soyeon and Jiyeon don't appear anymore *sob*

What? Really? So soyeon&Jiyeon and mavin won't be shown in hello baby anymore, right? But why? :D