Diadem Forums

[10.11.22] T-ara Reveals Two Concepts & Music Video Release Date

nathaniel

T-ara reveal Indian and medival jacket photos, music video release tomorrow

tn_1290393543_684130518_1.jpg

T-ara was reorganized as a 7-member girl group and is beginning their comeback.

On the 22nd, T-ara released album pictures for their new concept look. T-ara were Indians in one picture, and medieval in the other. Two different concepts.

The medieval image had the members dressed in uniforms with long boots and an "arrogant" image, while the Indian look gave off a lively and cheerful girl group concept with an animated and unique feel.

T-ara will released their 2nd mini album title song, "Why Are You Like This" and the music video on the 23rd on MNET TV.

The song, "Why Are You Like This" is the joint work of the composers Kim Dohoon and Lee Sang Ho. A brilliant combination of electric guitars and an addictive retro feel from the bass. It is a pop-dance song.

Famous composers Kim Dohoon, Lee Sangho, E-Tribe, Shinsadong Tiger, Choi Kyusung, etc. have participated for this album. T-ara's new album will be released on the upcoming 29th on and offline. T-ara will officially begin promoting their new album on December 3rd on KBS 2TV 'Music Bank'.

Source: Nate

Written by: -

Translated by: Nathaniel + maknaes. @ Diadem

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the concept so much. I think it's unique and looks so cool...everyone looks so amazing especially Eunjung :D lol Boram is the only one standing...

And yeah glad that they will release a song tomorrow,later the mini album,and next week finally their comeback... can't w8 I'm gonna sleep now to speed the time... ^_^

Here in the US, we are celebrating Thanksgiving on the 24th...and this is one thing to thank for, having T-ara come back.. :D