Diadem Forums

[10.11.23] "Comeback with 7 members" T-ara transformation in their new MV

shining star`★

"Comeback with 7 members" T-ara transformation in "Why Are You Like This?" MV

The 7 girls of girl group T-ara appeared as party girl in their new MV "Why Are You Like This?"

The MV whose was released the 23/11 shows the 7 girls getting ready to go to a party. Then they start to dance to the music, when their youngest member JiYeon ,who acts a shy girl, is pushed by her friends to dance.

T-ara's newest addition Ryu Hwayoung attracted the attention with her retro look. She also captured everyone eyes while dancing during the chorus.

T-ara retro song have a strong feeling who is amplified by the MV. The two compositor of the song, Kim DoHoon and Lee SangHo successfully created a strong song whose displayed a addictive melody along with the electronic guitar song.

T-ara already gained a lot of fame with their two last hit "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "IGCBOY" and it look like their going to follow the same path with their new song.

T-ara is supposed to have their comeback stage on KBS "Music Bank" the 3rd December.

Source: http://ntn.seoul.co.kr/?c=news&m=view&idx=63335

Written by: Kang SoJung

Translated by shining star`★ @tiaradiadem

I translated this article very quickly before going to school so there might some grammar mistake/misspelling. Going to re-write it correctly tonight.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMMA gonna die!~

:D jiyeonie soo funny here. :D

definitely its all worth of the waiting for them,man the

song is good!~"like crachiiiiii" XXD

Im proud of our new member and maknae, she's

good on joining hyomin and eunjung's rapping part!~ :D :D

T-ARA JJANG!~

Our girls are back!!

I'm so happy :D The song is DAEBAK ! (Soyeon's voice is just amazing !!!!! Qri sings too,plus hwayoung's rap is :P how can I not be happy ?)

They're so pretty with their new look (the guy in the mv is hot too)! Ahhhh~~~~ I just love them so much :D they're driving me crazy !

T-ara JJANG! Can't wait for them comeback performance in MB :P