Diadem Forums

[10.11.24] T-ara reveal bare-faces because of water training.

*YANiPOPO*

2irag44.jpg

With their comeback just around the corner, T-ara reveals their bare-faces through their reality show 'Dream Girls'.

In the November 24th episode of their reality show, T-ara undergoes intense water training required for them to complete the program. They had a simulation of an emergency landing to the water, which made their make-up fade.

Jiyeon comments, "My eye make-up was smudged! My hair looked like seaweeds!". Her fake eyelashes were falling off from their position aswell.

Eunjung, who is originally afraid of water, had the hardest time out of the girls. Although she pushed herself to finish the training, and she recieved a round of applause from the staff and crew.

The flight attendant who was supervising T-ara commented, "Up until now, we have been training them with the basics. But now it's getting more rigoruous like this emergency landing training. But they are really determined to finish the training."

~~~

Credit: Newsen

Written by: Bae Sunyoung

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

WHO LIKES MY NEW SIG AND AVATAR? I DO!

Jiyeon comments, "My eye make-up was smudged! My hair looked like seaweeds!". Her fake eyelashes were falling off from their position aswell.

Eunjung, who is originally afraid of water, had the hardest time out of the girls. Although she pushed herself to finish the training, and she recieved a round of applause from the staff and crew.

Aw Jiyeon, you cutie<3 They're all still pretty without makeup.

And poor Eunjung, I admire her for pushing through the training.

It kinda breaks my heart to see them being put through training like that though. :|

I agree.

:) with or without make up, our

girls are always stunning beautiful. :(

yeah,nothing's new,except to our hyomin who doesn't

want to show her pretty eyes without the fake eyelashes, ;);)^_^

yeah,im proud of eunjung!~ she's afraid of water

but still she finished the training!

hwaiting!~

<2