Diadem Forums

[10.11.25] Why was Ryu Hwayoung added into T-ara?

*YANiPOPO*

3468fhd.jpg

T-ara along with Co-ed recently appeared in MBC's Radio Star.

When they topic was brought up about T-ara's new member, they explained why she was added into T-ara.

MC Yoon Jong Shin asked them, "Why did you guys add a new member?" and T-ara answered with "Well Ryu Hwayoung is 18 years old, so Jiyeon is still our youngest. Our CEO wants T-ara to have a lower average age!"

~~~

Source: Newsen

Written By: Jeonwon

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @Tiaradiadem.com

No, i dont think this is the reason lol. if they wanted a lower average age, they should have gotten my main midget, Janey.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha~:P This is such a funny Question and answer..Be.cuz we needed lower ages? Hehe Funny..I think it's because T-ara is too much of an actor group and need someone to be like just a singer to like make T-ara stand out as a Girl Kpop group singers instaed of a kpop movie stars:] But i love all thier movies!! T-ara fighting and hwayoung:] *I thought Hwayoung was the youngest O_O*

That's what they're reason was? But T-ara isn't that old I mean there's other groups with their members in their late 20's, Don't wanna be mean ^_^ Sorry. It's an okay reason though I can kinda see why but I also thought that it was for T-ara to work on their performances and stuff cause their would always be one person out sometimes. Anyways I still like Hwayoung she is still good with T-ara. :) T-ara Hwaiting!!! :)

I think that was a joke lol. I personally think (in my humblest opinion) that having sisters, especially twins in the same group may cause a bit of jealousy within the sisterly love.. Especially if one becomes more popular even though they are twins.. No clue, just my guess. Hwayoung fighting!