Diadem Forums

[10.11.30] T-ara teams up with E-TRIBE for their title track, "yayaya"

nathaniel

T-ara teams up with E-TRIBE for their title track, "yayaya"

20101130000956_0.jpg

Girl group T-ara, who recently switched from 6 members to 7, will be making their comeback with the help of the famous composer E-TRIBe (Girl's Generation 'Gee', Lee Hyori 'U-Go-Girl) and announced their title song to be "yayaya.'

At 10AM on December 1st, the song will be released along with the music video. With the news of T-ara's second mini album, there has already been 7,000 pre-orders.

'yayaya' has an addictive melody and lyric, and has a fresh and unique arrangement proving to be an impressive dance-pop track. T-ara has a total of 6 tracks on the album and with a variety of composers including Kim Dohoon, Lee Sangho, Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung.

T-ara will return on the December 3rd episode of KBS2 'Music Bank', starting full-fledged activities.

Source: Nate

Written by: Han Junho

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what happened to "Why are you being like this"? Are they not promoting that one and switched to this new one or are they going to promote both at the same time?!?!?!?!?!

Is this song the one we heard on hello baby?!?!?!?!?

I need answers i'm going crazy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that, their comeback title really should be Yayaya, hv to admit that i cant fall in love with WAYLT even if i try, i juz like it normally, cant love it

Listen a little bit of Yayaya, really great, YAYAYA'S GONNA BE A BIG HIT :rolleyes:

Jiyeon jjang :rolleyes: T-ara hwaiting!!!