Diadem Forums

[10.12.01] T-ara's Jiyeon "Cosmetic surgery.. No, I don't know" admitted plastic surgery?

nathaniel

T-ara's Jiyeon "Cosmetic surgery.. No, I don't know" admitted plastic surgery?

201012020040111001_1.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon is gaining attention for her resposne to a plastic surgery question.

On the December 1st epsiode of 2nd part of MBC 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star.' Hyomin revealed, "When I was a kid I was in the Mimi Princess contest. I won and became had my picture on the cover," she confessed.

Eunjung talked about how she was known as "Little Miss Korea" and the other guests on the show, Co.ed's Hyoyoung talked about winning "Miss Cheonhyung" this year.

Later on Kim Gura had said, "So everyone has won competitions before, but Jiyeon is looked at as the most beautiful, how do you feel about your looks?" And then added on, "After surgery?" which caught her off guard. In response to this, Jiyeon said, "I haven't... I don't know if I transitioned looks after debut, but I looked better before."

Jiyeon seemed embarrassed after this, but Hyomin and Eunjung who sat next to him called her a "smart kid" sarcastically, rectifying the situation. But soon after Hyomin said, "I've transitioned," which seemed to suggest plastic surgery, but Jiyeon remarked, "I like now better."

Meanwhile, Miss Cheonhyung Hyoyoung said, "I'm the same."

Source: Nate

Written by: -

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plastic surgery? She still looking fine and KuteXD Hehe:) I think that she probrabley got a little a bit of plastic surgery because she stil looks like that baby JIyeon in that one picture...Omo tooXD It's okay all korean girls usally get Plastci surgery..DON'T THINK YOUR UGLY JIYEON!!! YOUR SO PRETTY!! Jiyeon Prettyness Fightng!!!:] I also wonder about the others:]

MY jiyeon didn't do plastic surgery...... she looks exactly the same even before her debut its just the makeup and hair that changed her looks..... i noticed that she looks a lot like before her debut when she doesn't have eye makeup on.....

3a8567567fbb7ac8d8b3ec27e1b8df151243856176_full.jpg

gallery_3602_783_62177.jpg

See she looks like she did before debut in this pic!!!!!

She has natural beauty...... and even if she did do plastic surgery i doubt it was anything big or drastic

How does "transition" imply plastic surgery? They were young girls before and then they are going through their late teenage years and 20s. Everybody knows at those ages your face bones finish setting, your body fills out yet you lose baby fat, and you get more fashion and makeup sense. That is a lot of transition without any surgery.

Any implication is Kim Gura's fault for asking an assumptive question in an incredibly awkward way. Really, the guy is pretty rude in his interviews with everyone.

They did? I didn't know I thought it was just like a rumor, this is making me confused :D<3 Even though if she did or not she is still pretty. I don't really think she did though cause I saw her pics from before she still looks the same just that her face more like matured a little. As goes for Hyomin too and if they did do plastic surgery I don't care cause they're still my fave :) Plus if they did it's probably not a lot cause they still looked the same when they were little. Sorry I wrote so much, maybe repeating a lot :D

Anyways no matter what we still love them! :D Jiyeon & T-ara Fighting!!!! :D

Even if our baby DID get plastic surgery I'm completely fine with it.

However, looking at her predebut photos, I think she pretty much looks the same as she does now so I'm just going to think she's natural. Jiyeon is one of my favorites in T-ara (well, who am I kidding they are all my favorite XD) and just herself as a person, is the most beautiful thing about her and I don't care what ANYONE says <3