Diadem Forums

[10.12.01] T-ara's Jiyeon "Cosmetic surgery.. No, I don't know" admitted plastic surgery?

nathaniel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jiyeon DIDN'T hv any surgery, i mean look at her childhood n predebut pics, juz the same

How could Kim Gura trap a girl like this??? How rude, i officially hate him since now

'cuz this title's everywhere now (allkpop, dkpop, nate, etc), that's gonna be a big prob for her

We're fine with it, but a lot of antis will attack her n after this incident, they'll hv more reasons to hate her n accuse her of anything

Oh man my jiyeon's so careless, she really shouldn't say that><, i mean korean netizens are terrible, they definitely won't let it go easily><

i don't think so .

I think she fell embarrassing because she was not in some competitions in the past while her felllow members was . And the MC is so impolite when ask her in that way . If i were her , i cant reply clearly , maybe i would be embarrassing more than her !

So it's not a problem !

She looks THE SAME in her predebut photos compared to now.

The question was meant as if she thought she was the prettiest member after THE OTHER MEMBERS had surgery. Not herself sheesh. She doesn't even need it, she's absolutely gorgeous.

Besides, the only member that has actually officially stated that she had surgery was Hyomin. And she was still hot before.

Even if they all have I STILL LOVE THEM SO HATERS CAN GDIAF.

So just ignore the haters, babe.

Jiyeon fighting forever! ^_^