Diadem Forums

[10.12.01] T-ara's Jiyeon "Cosmetic surgery.. No, I don't know" admitted plastic surgery?

nathaniel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, im a doctor so i know something called autonomy which is better known as it's her 100% right to have or not have and to tell or not tell about medical condition or procedure that she will have or had.

Nevertheless, it doesn't change love, I'm still in love with this girl, infact it now beats soyeon in m t-ara rank ;D

MY jiyeon didn't do plastic surgery...... she looks exactly the same even before her debut its just the makeup and hair that changed her looks..... i noticed that she looks a lot like before her debut when she doesn't have eye makeup on.....

http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/3...856176_full.jpg

http://tiaradiadem.com/forums/uploads/1290...2_783_62177.jpg

See she looks like she did before debut in this pic!!!!!

She has natural beauty...... and even if she did do plastic surgery i doubt it was anything big or drastic

I agree.. I don't think OUR Jiyeon had plastic surgery...

The article does not prove anything at all...

and why the heck would Kim Gura ask her suck a question?

Idk, maybe she did and maybe she didnt...

But even if she did i can't say cause it wsnt a big change or anything like that...

And if she feels better now, i dont mind, im happy for her ;D

Nowadays so many idols do it, idk why they still get shocked when find out =P

The article's wrong ^^ I watched the show and she doesn't confess anything about herself having plastic surgery (She was talking about the members, but the wording is still pretty confusing). She talked about how Hyomin and Eunjung looked prettier before (Like in the Taxi Episode XD) and that she thinks she looks better now. It wasnt really about her in this case =D She looks the same from before anyways.

Anyways, just wanted to clear that up. ^__^

I've read the article and honestly it doesn't proved anything. Jiyeon paused for a moment and don't know what to say and freaking netizens already interpret that she did do it since she can't answer...

"cosmetic surgery ask by a person...she answered no..then i don't know"

well people probably don't know but cosmetic and plastic surgery are two different things.

She's probably confused because she know that she did something (remove her mole) and don't know if it's cosmetic...

Rude!! She didn't even finish her sentence, and they added something which will make netizens who haven't watched the show misinformed!! I am sure Jiyeon had no plastic surgery as you can see her old pictures. She is soo young too!