Diadem Forums

[10.12.03] T-ara first appearance with 7th member "Cute and Charismatic"

shining star`★

T-ara first appearance with 7th member (Ryu Hwayoung) "Cute and Charismatic"

Ryu Hwayoung, T-ara 7th member and newest addition to the group showed her strong charisma.

Today (3rd December) T-ara made their comeback on KBS2 TV <Music Bank>. They sang "Why Are You Like This?" and "Yayaya". For their first stage T-ara sang "Why Are You Like This?" and showed a charismatic and sexy side. Then they became cute Indians girls for "Yayaya" stage.

"Why Are Like This?" is an exciting track with electronic guitar sounds. In the same time "Yayaya" have an distinctive melody with addictive lyrics whose captive yours ears.

With these two songs, T-ara successfully showed different side of themselves by being cute, sexy and charismatic.

In the same time <Music Bank> new MC hosted the show without making any mistake.

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1138&ext=da

Written by: Kang Sunae

Translated by: shining star`★ @ tiaradiadem.com

i loved the show too

it was nice, funny and made me so happy

the girls were so dorky that i kept replaying it for so many times that i don't recall the number

i love you girls ^_^<3:lol:

you made my day and didn't disappointe me :lol::D

and Hwayoung looked soooo COoOol i loved her in their she fits well with the girls

T-ARA GO~~~

I love love loved the performances. There was such loud fan chants~ So proud of the girls garnering such amazing, supporting group of fans :P OHOHOHOHO~

I totally agree and so proud that T-ara improved so much in live especially in singing part :P they all sounded quiet when performing IGCBOY and BPBP but gladly improved.

Also the dancing stayed as powerful as ever

And my favorite improvement was we the "fans" :P So much support to our beloved T-ara

I really like the fan chants and I hope someone post a video guide of it like Sones have done :P