Diadem Forums

[10.12.03] T-ara's Ryu Hwayoung on Debut: Nervous, but I'm Happy

Elly

Girl group T-ara's new member, Ryu Hwayoung (17) makes a statement about her debut.

Ryu Hwayoung is in the same company as her twin sister, Ryu Hyoyoung who is a member of hybrid group, Co.Ed.

T-ara made their comeback (and Hwayoung's debut) on the 3rd on KBS2TV's Music Bank. That day, Hwayoung met up with Money Today and said "I got a lot of support/cheers for my first performance from my twin unni Hyoyoung. Along with the other members, I will try to deliver a great stage performance."

"Even though the nerves of a first stage performance are kicking in, our new member Ryu Hwayoung will join us as a 7-member group and will deliver a great performance," said T-ara members. (?)

T-ara's title traick 'YaYaYa' is from the same composer that created SNSD's 'Gee' and Lee Hyori's 'U Go Girl'.

T-ara made a comeback performance on KBS2TV's Music Bank earlier today.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Written by: -

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

She sure did a great job!

I wasnt sure what was my oppinion about her but since i watched their comeback... Im about to say im a new hwayoung's fangirl! lol

I already like HyoYoung but Hwayoung caught my attention much faster =OOO That girl is so charismatic!

Im glad she a part of T-ara now *-*