Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elly

[10.12.03] T-ara's Ryu Hwayoung on Debut: Nervous, but I'm Happy

Girl group T-ara's new member, Ryu Hwayoung (17) makes a statement about her debut.

Ryu Hwayoung is in the same company as her twin sister, Ryu Hyoyoung who is a member of hybrid group, Co.Ed.

T-ara made their comeback (and Hwayoung's debut) on the 3rd on KBS2TV's Music Bank. That day, Hwayoung met up with Money Today and said "I got a lot of support/cheers for my first performance from my twin unni Hyoyoung. Along with the other members, I will try to deliver a great stage performance."

"Even though the nerves of a first stage performance are kicking in, our new member Ryu Hwayoung will join us as a 7-member group and will deliver a great performance," said T-ara members. (?)

T-ara's title traick 'YaYaYa' is from the same composer that created SNSD's 'Gee' and Lee Hyori's 'U Go Girl'.

T-ara made a comeback performance on KBS2TV's Music Bank earlier today.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Written by: -

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

Korean news are always put random facts under their articles.

kkkk~

well, I like her rap.

when Hwayoung in da stage, I really feel that her aura is different with her unnie.

dunno why, just my feeling ^^

thx for translating, elly :P

I've already watched both of their performance and I find that she actually did really really good. Also she looks fierce.

*Also I like that they are 7 now...Their formation is so much better :P

She sure did a great job!

I wasnt sure what was my oppinion about her but since i watched their comeback... Im about to say im a new hwayoung's fangirl! lol

I already like HyoYoung but Hwayoung caught my attention much faster =OOO That girl is so charismatic!

Im glad she a part of T-ara now *-*

I just noticed how Eun jung repeated bridge part of the song

cuz I loved the "neoreul saranghae" part T.T

But they really did great on their comeback perf <3

especially hwa young

T-ara hwaiting ^^

It's okay to feel like that at first right. ^_^ She did really well though. I liked her rapping :) They're all really good. It's good to hear T-ara and Hwayoung work together and T-ara saying that they will do it together. Oh and her sister also supporting her :) So much love <3 Fighting!!!

She was great! She did it beyond my expectation

Didn't look like a new member AT ALL!

She did a good job, congrats, Hwayoung!

I think she does a good job for their debut stage. She hides her nervousness well. Lol. Anyway, i am starting to like her in T Ara and she seems to be tall :P

Can't wait for their next music core stage!

At first honestly, I was so against with the additional member but after this performance, I have accepted Hwayoung.

THE COMEBACK STAGE FOR WAYLT AND YAYAYA IS SOOOOOO GOOD!

*Appluase*

Congrats to Hwayoung for her succesful debut with T-ara! :D

At first, I was disappointed for adding a new member to the group. Turns out she's an awesome rapper. :P

From the comeback performance, you wouldn't even know that she was new to the group. It's almost as if Hwayoung was always in the group. Welcome to T-ara, the more girls the better!