Diadem Forums

[10.12.03] T-ara's Initial Performance Outfits Failed MB's Dress Regulations

Elly

7-member girl group T-ara made their second mini-album comeback performance wearing overlapping stockings.

On the 3rd, T-ara made a comeback on KBS2TV's Music Bank and the initial short shorts that were to be used for their performance was not allowed to be worn by the Music Bank crew. Therefore, T-ara ended up wearing stockings to follow these dress regulations.

T-ara's crew had to rush out quickly to grab another layer of stockings for the girls.

Although all this commotion happened, T-ara was able to deliver a great stage with their tracks 'YaYaYa' and 'Why Are You Like This?'.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101203n21433

Written by: Lim Joohee

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

(some bits of the article may be off, but I hope I got most of the gist of it~! ^_^) Weird.

= /

not cool... i'm a soshi fan, but i also really like t-ara as well

when i see SNSD, i see a mixed elements of cuteness, sexiness, and all that jazz but nothing is really defined, but when i see t-ara - they just seem ready to explode powerful sexiness (especially hyomin lol)

It is totally a mess. How could they do this to T-ara? Perhaps they want to sabotage? Maybe SNSD need shorts to be sexy and other girl groups can't. The producers are being bias. Playing favoritism, eh?

No matter what, T-ara's performance was absolutely daebak!! They looked really cute!! Can't wait for their next stage performance. =D