Diadem Forums

[10.12.04] T-ara's 2nd Mini-Album, 'Temptastic' Climbs to #1

Elly

Girl group T-ara's 2nd min-album <TEMPTASTIC> has climbed up to #1 so quickly on the Hanteo Daily and Real-Time Charts (real time, when the article was written).

Moreover, their tracks 'YaYaYa' and 'Why Are You Like This' are continuing to climb various online music charts.

T-ara's title track, 'YaYaYa' has a unique and fresh arrangement and lyrics to it. Composed by, E-TRIBE, he has composed hit singles like SNSD's 'Gee' and Lee Hyori's 'U Go Girl'.

T-ara's alternate track, 'Why Are You Like This?' was composed by Kim Dohoon and has a colorful and addictive theme to it. With bass guitar sounds and a retro touch to it, it is a nice pop-dance song.

On the 3rd, T-ara performed on KBS2TV's 'Music Bank' for their comeback.

Meanwhile, this second mini-album features a whole new 7-member T-ara with the addition of Ryu Hwayoung.

Source: http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?n...=20101204000021

Written by: Hwa Jeonmoon

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I prefer "Why Are You Like This?" and would love them perform it instead of Yayaya

"Yayaya" is maybe composed by E-tribe but I can't feel it even until yet lol.

But "Why Are You Like This?" is so great and I love it even more after seeing them perform it live

Guest cruzer1979

yay for t-ara and of couse my love eunjung.... want to see t-ara won music chart so badly... but it seem my dream come true... conrgrat t-ara and my baby eunjung... your hard working is worth....and some day..he.he my dream eunjung will get the best actress... cross finger..may god bless eunjung....