Diadem Forums

[10.12.04] T-ara's Comeback Topics All Across the Internet

Elly

T-ara's second mini-album, Temptastic has topped real-time and daily charts. Their tracks 'YaYaYa' and 'Why Are You Like This?' are also topping various music charts online.

Netizens have been making comments about 'YaYaYa's' unique lyrics. As well as the nice retro feel that their track 'Why Are You Like This?' features the girls in.

On the 3rd as well, the girls made their comeback on KBS2's Music Bank and became hot topics through the issue of their overlapping stockings (refer to MB Regulations Failed article posted earlier today). Some netizens have made comments such as 'Why don't you just wear pants' or 'Wearing that many layers of stockings is like being in a sauna'.

Source: TVDaily

Written by: Kim Minjung

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their songs and Comeback was so cool~! I liked their performance it was cute and cool~! Loves their songs. YAY they got #1! So happy to see them performing again. :) So proud of them. :D

And about the outfit thing, yea me and my friend didn't really like it either. I wonder what they would look like with what they were originally gonna wear. <3

Thanks for sharing! T-ara Fighting!!! <3

Really glad that it's getting great results, such special and unique songs and comeback has always been what T-ara is doing and doing best at. It's great that songs like Yayaya is very unique and how it is getting attention! Can't wait them to win music chart like music bank and dominate it. :lol:

I hate when people dont know what theyre talking about T_T If they were warned first i bet they would have worn pants instead of lots of layers of stockings T_T Poor girls!

Anyway, 2 days ago I thought Yayaya wasnt a good choice for a single but now im totally addicted to it! I dont know which one i love the most =OOO Yayaya or Wae Ireoni T_T