Diadem Forums

[10.12.05] T-ara Fails Inkigayo's Dress Regulations

Elly

at black out, i am totally agreeing with you, while reading this i was thinking along the same line as well.. if t-ara stylist have to rush around to buy some leggings for the girls as their shorts are too short, what about the SNSD girls its not like they are cover up as much as well especially in most of their performance they shows their legs as well. sorry if you guys are offended its just my honest opinion. is it a bias on their part or their shorts is really too inappropriate for the broadcasting? we will never know. :unsure:

at black out, i am totally agreeing with you, while reading this i was thinking along the same line as well.. if t-ara stylist have to rush around to buy some leggings for the girls as their shorts are too short, what about the SNSD girls its not like they are cover up as much as well especially in most of their performance they shows their legs as well. sorry if you guys are offended its just my honest opinion. is it a bias on their part or their shorts is really too inappropriate for the broadcasting? we will never know. :unsure:

... so i guess you guys dont watch rainbow's A performance huh. -.- & SNSD covered alot already, look at hoot and run devil run, LONG SLEEVES LONG PANTS / LEGGINGS. But rainbow? Tanktop, hot pants and they even pulled up their shirts. Really, im not bashing rainbow but i find that its extremely unfair to SNSD.

wth seriously?! these music shows are biased, why on earth would they deem their outfits inappropriate yet allow other groups like snsd and kara to wear short shorts jumping around the stage? it's not like their shorts are any longer than t-ara's outfit. tsk, they really aren't trying to be obvious are they?

the crew should be responsible for all the mistakes...

after the performance at MB they should be extra careful...

their action made T-ara look very pity...

they might lost fans too because all the mistakes...

we want T-ara famous for their talents...

not for their controversies..

hopefully it will not happen again in future....

T-ara fighting!

OMG I feel so bad for T-Ara's coordis~ they had to rush out to find new outfits~ they should've let their performers know the dresscodes first and not let these kinds of things happen -.-

oh so it's wrong for girls to show skin but a-okay for guys ripping their clothes or showing much skins? -.-