Diadem Forums

[10.12.05] T-ara's 'YaYaYa' Lyrics 'Has To Be A Joke'

Elly

Most of the public is still frowning upon T-ara's new track 'YaYaYa's' lyrics.

On the 5th, T-ara was on SBS TV's Inkigayo with MCs Jong Yonghwa, Sulli, and Jokwon.

But on that day, T-ara's lyrics for 'YaYaYa' is still being criticized. The repetitiveness of the phrases 'YaYaYa' 'Go It Go It' 'Hot Hot' and 'Yeah, Oh my oh my' has been compared to by people to situations such as a father coming home and yelling at a mother for having dinner ready too early (? WTF SRSLY?).

On that day, KARA, 2AM, The Ballad, BEAST, SISTAR, Orange Caramel, KCM, Lisa&Bryan, Yang Donggeun, VNT, Bohemian, and many other performed.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101205n08318

Written by: Han Seunggyun

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The comparison is stupid but the lyrics are stupid too. E-tribe's explanation is no good either. Yayaya makes BPBP's lyrics seem like a masterpiece. Yayaya is dang catchy after the first few listens though. The public seems to like WAYLT better and it shows in the music charts.

Eh? the public is frowning upon the lyrics because they think it's a situation like a father coming home and yelling at a mother for having dinner ready too early....

That is so ridiculous... I mean out of all the things they can come up with this is the best one....

I've never heard someone yelling at another by stating "Go It Go It' or 'Hot Hot' "

Well yeah, it seems like people are making up excuses to hate on T-ara -.-

Idk why do they have to complain about such a cute song....

Ahh it really makes me sad -.-

Anyway, its publicity anyways right? Even if people talk about it because of the concept or the lyrics, more people get to know about them, and even change their minds later =P

So.... T-ara fighting!

Seriously?!:) haha! This is so funny.. People got some problems about this song ( No offence) Hehe and what?! >> "situations such as a father coming home and yelling at a mother for having dinner ready too early" << Wow?! Having dinner early is good:D Oh gawd this is a funny ews.. Thanks for sharing and T-ara fighting!:] "I LOVE YAYAYA"

Wow, its just amazing how there are so many different types of people out there. The comparisons they made are completely random.

Why do they bring these critizism up now when there were other songs that could be compared in the same way. Probably people are jealous that T-ara is doing so well even though it is just the beginning of their promotions.

T-ara Fighting! :)

hahahahaa.. XDD

LOL at the comparison.

I think E-Tribe's explanation means nothing here.

explanation will just be explanation. in fact, ppl didnt listen to explanation much.

public just know 'OK. that's the lyric. and lyric sounds like a joke.'

no offense here. but I just dont want y'all listen to all that critics.

as long as you enjoy it, then whatever with the critics :D

kkkkk~

xDDD

When I read it I was like "pfff" I thought the comparison between a "Father and Mother situation" would be related with something different than dinner, fortunately, is just an absurd comparison.

However I like this song, I prefer Yayaya better than Wae ireoni.

T-Ara fighting! =D!

And I hope they'll do another song with a similar concept like neo ddamune michyeo xDD

However this song make me feel much better after I heard wae ireoni (no offense intention) xP