Diadem Forums

[10.12.05] T-ara's 'YaYaYa' Lyrics 'Has To Be A Joke'

Elly

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know what to say about this..

there's no point complaining how stupid the comparisons are, it's not gonna reach the koreans minds (i assume they are koreans since its 'public')

explanation will just be explanation. in fact, ppl didnt listen to explanation much.

public just know 'OK. that's the lyric. and lyric sounds like a joke.'

^ I agree.. =_=

they said what?! k i am so confuse hw does the yayaya song can be compare to the father coming home screaming for his dinner? :unsure: ...its a totally different thing...true the song wasn't that nice compare to the other song but it take a while for it to grew on you. its really a catchy song after awhile..don't really care abt what other people said but t-ara comeback performance all of them have becoming more prettier for this comeback and i think its really a nice song..its been way to long for them in hiatus..hehe..t-ara hwaitting... :D

Seriously, why do they even care so much about whether the lyrics are a joke or not? Yayaya is not as though it is meant to be a song that tells a story properly. It's meant to be catchy song which can be interpreted to be a story. I still love Yayaya, and it's one of the songs on my playlist when I need upbeat songs for gym. Go T-ara!

Yes, cause my mom totally calls us to dinner by yelling "GO IT GO IT GO IT GO" LOOOL :)

This made me crack up! LMAO!!

I can just imagine my mom calling us to dinner by saying that; it would be the funniest thing ever, every night. LOL

Anyway, I've heard the lyrics don't make much sense even to some Koreans but the song is fun, who cares? LOL

HAHAHAHA..why i find this funny?? i dont find this serious at all...

too funny..HAHAHAHA.. just dont care what other say bad thing about t-ara..the song is catchy and fun to listen.. i really like the song although many people prefer why are you like this.. ya ya ya is an awesome song... i like this more than igcbou or bo peep