Diadem Forums

[10.12.05] T-ara's 'YaYaYa' Lyrics 'Has To Be A Joke'

Elly

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm, it's a catchy song written to be somewhat along the lines of "bo peep"...more of the catchy easy to singalong type. such songs tend to draw very mixed responses.

though i must say that from their new album..."why are you being like this" appeals more to me. i like the slightly more mature side of t-ara ^^

I admit the very first time that i heard the song I was like....WTF is this the lyrics are so dumb and their dance is so awkward....but now it is slowly growing on me and i like it lol. It's such a funny song and i just see the humor in it and how much fun the members are having performing it.

it is comparable to Bo peep, but instead of cute it is funny and silly

I dont even know if these people are serious with their comparison lol

Its a ridiculous comparison.

The song grows on you after a couple of repeats :)

yeah. the comparison is so random and yes ridiculous. can't seem to find any other word except ridiculous. how on earth does one link those lyrics to that father and mother scenario?! doesnt make any sense.

the song does grow on you:) at first i liked why are you like this better but then yayaya started ringing in my head! haha.

I'm really confused about how it relates to a nagging father. I understand that the YaYaYa part sounds like someone saying Hey Hey Hey really rudely but that's about it.

I see no problem with the other aspects of the aspects of the song though. Thougha s I'm listening to it the Got It and then the Do It part seems a bit demanding but the song is so silly and fun that I hadn't noticed it until now.

LOL, that's funny and ridiculous.

Whenever my mom comes home, my father doesn't say that (but we don't live in Korea or we're not Korean though so how would we truly know?)

Anyways, I don't think there's anything wrong with the lyrics. I just don't really like the song, I prefer 'Why Are You Like This?' over 'Yayaya' any day (:

"such as a father coming home and yelling at a mother for having dinner ready too early."

Okay seriously that does not make any sense.

How in the world do people manage to get things like that from phrases like "Go It Go It" and "Hot hot"? :o

The song doesn't make sense, but it's cute, so imma keep listening anyway :D

Seriously? Really? Why do the netizens blow things out of proportion and react so negatively all the time? The world has bigger issues to worry about than criticizing lyrics. Give the girls a break, live a little, have an open heart and an open mind and enjoy the music!!!! That's all T-ara is trying to do! Provide a fun and entertaining atmosphere! Seriously.