Diadem Forums

[10.12.06] T-ara's Boram will make her debut in a musical

shining star`★

T-ara's Boram will make her debut in a musical...Father Jeon YoungRok also casted

2010120614272952139_21.jpg

2010120614272952139_11.jpg

Boram, leader of the popular girl group T-ara, have been casted with her father in the musical "I Really Really Like You".

CCM representative have declared the 6th December "This appearance in "I Really Really Like You" is rewarding for Boram" before adding "The fact that her father have been casted in this musical too, make this appearance more meaningful."

"I Really Really Like You" is set in the '70s and the action takes place in high school. The musical have always been popular, and everyone know the songs presented in the musical. The musical itself have been hugely popular since its first representation in June 2008.

Boram will plays a girl (Hong JungHwa) who fell in love for the first time. Her love interest is the ace pitcher of the baseball team . This is the second time Boram will challenge acting. She already have make her debut as actress in "Purple Heeled Grim Reaper is Coming" (a drama special) in August.

Boram will have to display her charms as actress and singer in this musical. According to a source "The fact that her father is present make her work harder for this role".

Others actors cast in "I really really like you" musical include Supernova's member Songjae.

Source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/902520.htm

Written by: Na Jiyeon

Translated by shining star`★

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooow my Rambo *0*

I'm so happy for her! Now it's time to show those people who are always bashing over her what she's capable to do <3

She has a lot of talent and I hope she and the rest of the cast have a lot of success *^*

I've seen those pictures before, they look so cute XDDD

Boram in musicals?!:D I can never imagine this lito Kute girl doing these stuffXD! But i really am going to belive in our unnie boramahh! Oh this part is awesome>>"Boram, leader of the popular girl group T-ara"<< Oh and Supernova! Better not touch my BORAM! No just play'in,I'm looking foward to this! Our Boram..FIGHTING!:D