Diadem Forums

[10.12.08] Farewell to "Invincible Youth"

luvHM

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad to hear that IY ended already. I will really miss the fun and their glee of being idols doing ordinary farm things. And Hyomin's wittiness being a folding screen <3 Before, when Yuri, Sunny and Hyuna left IY I felt that IY already ended but I was wrong. Somehow, I love the new G7. The old and new G7 are daebak! IY is king wang jjang! I wish everyone will have a good career :)

Yeah season 2 is going to come next year (after they said they weren't going to make it, lol).

Like, are they so quick on these decisions, KBS? I feel bad for their other shows,

they canceled three minus IY but wow, must suck cause they were apparently popular shows.

I'm glad IY is not canceled though, cause although ratings are all tv networks care about these days,

I think canceling IY would've really impacted them cause it's such a beloved show from everyone.

Plus how could you leave those elderly people by themselves and the animals and whatnot.

I'm sure IY is not gonna happen forever but you never know.

One thing I'm not a fan of was when they said they might add male idols to the show.

I hope they were just talking about more guests like the first season already had, but still. G7 is GIRLS7!

I wonder if Kim Tae Woo was there on their last episode, but glad he should be back next season ,whenever that is.

Glad nothing's changing though in terms of concept (e.g. SGB T-T).

Instead of canceling a show they should come up with a better plan to help improve ratings, I'unno.

What's the point in starting a show if you're gonna cut the thread once it starts dropping in ratings no matter how long it's been on air.

One of the reasons they decided not to kick it to the curb was because of HARA's schedule pretty much, lol.

But then again Sunny and Yuri left cause they were going to Japan, Hara still did that and was on the show.

Hyunah for sure couldn't cause 4minute is still in Japan, but yeah, I wouldn't mind OG7 + Sori, Juyeon, and Victoria. :D

Anyways, mind the rant, GO CHEONG CHUN BUL PAE! SEASON 2 HWAITING!

I hope there is a second season.

I am guessing that more people watch the show outside of Korea then the natives lol.

The show did change when the three left, but I am a dedicated IY viewer :( I will watch it till the day I die lol.

I first got into kpop beginning of this year, and IY was the show that broaden my view on kpop, the show has a place in my heart.