Diadem Forums

[10.12.08] Farewell to "Invincible Youth"

luvHM

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with news that she's returning on season 2, i guess this ain't so bad after all :D however, whether she will be making a return there is another question (esp since T-ara is heading to japan soon?). but even if not as a regular cast member, i am sure she will have a chance to return as a guest.

I'm definitely going to miss IY, its sad that ratings have declined as the show went on although i do feel that entertainment wise it did decrease a little. But still, its one of my favorite variety show as i really enjoyed seeing the girl idols bonding with one another and with the villages as well farming together. I think the last episode is going to be filled with tears again and i might get teary eye like the episode when Yuri, Sunny and Hyunah left.

nononono..that's soooo sad....aigoo....yeah i follow hyomin and saw her twitter...i understand better now thanks to the translation. haix...its a very enterataining show...because of IY i notice hyomin and t-ara from the first episode and i love her more...that's sad due to the low ratiting...although the original grp members are no longer there, the new members are still a fun crew to watch...that's just sad that they decided not to air anymore..i hope there will be a cool and interesting show to replace IY...

it's so sad knowing that Invincible Youth will be ending soon, will miss Hyomin and other members so much :unsure: ... I love watching G7 there, they works really really hard there but also they never failed to make us laugh ... I always enjoyed watching this show and will always love this show :rolleyes: Hope there will be IY season 2 ~