Best Rapper  

393 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Hwayoung

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think EunJung is the best. (personal point of view of course)

Also, I can recognize her voice when she sings and talks. By watching all (most of) the shows in which she appears, I prefer her voice and her rap more than any other one in T-Ara.

EunJung forever :) She is my BEST one. T-Ara without EunJung will not be T-Ara!! Please let CCM know ^^ hehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even though Hwayoung sounded really strong in Day by Day and Don't Leave, as well as Ma Boo, I still like Hyomin and Eunjung more (partly because I'm biased =P). It was a hard decision for me choosing between Hyomin or Eunjung but I would have to say Eunjung is my favourite. Hyomin sounded good in Time To Love 2, but Eunjung's voice is really the selling point for me. She has an awesome voice, and Time To Love + Ma Boo did a good job of showcasing it. =]

I personally like Hwayoung's voice the most for rapping, especially in DBD and Don't Leave; Eunjung is a close, close second (and I would have voted for her prior to the aforementioned two songs)...Hyomin, hehe :D

Bonus points to Hwa for turning Atlantis Princess into a rap ^^

Even though I chose Eunjung I still love the other two as well! I just think Eunjung is just super cool I Go Crazy Because of You, TTL, and Why Are You Being Like This and that pushes her to the top for me :P

Edit:

I wanted to add that Hwayoung was so good in DBD and Dont Leave that it brings her super close to Eunjungie for me