Celi

Best Rapper  

393 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Hwayoung

@Emperor..

Kyaaa.. this sentence: It's understandable that we've all gotten comfortable with the current status quo on their group parts and characteristics and roles, which then sort of falls into that whole compare and contrast between the past and present, and matching with other artists, in order to find a suitable interconnection to assist in creating a baseline image much more possible for our minds to accommodate. Yeah, we always believe things that we wanna believe and feel comfortable with and term it as false reagrdless of it being a lie in reality. Haha, nice say!! Emperor, I feel this we are spamming this thread so lets take this to inbox and I have something urgent to ask with you. Need your help.

@Eunjung4eva

It is unfortunate that there are those amongst us in the fandom still carelessly indulge in such evil deception, and attempt to spread it, in order to bring the entire fandom down. I don't ever recall reading in the forum rules that such behavior is acceptable, like ever. I was hoping the original poster would update the thread, and present some means to cover the rappings of the members.

@ Emperor

Its just a matter of opinion and way of accepting and approaching things.. An organisation is/will never be prefect or completely united coz its consist of group of people, so different opinions are inevitable.. No hard feelings about that. Now we are deviating away from topic. Let's stop it here or take it to Inbox because it's rude to spam other member's thread..LOL!! My apologies to the original poster of this thread..

@Eunjung4eva

As long as they abide by the rules, and the spirit of the law, it's all Yayaya. ^_^ Well, at least the thread is active to a degree, and didn't really deviate from the topic that much. With that said, I took some time to count how many songs each of the members rapped in (I hope I got all of their songs counted, and I included their "attempts". If I missed one, please let me know.), . . .

Hyomin = 16

Eunjung = 15

Hwayoung = 13

Jiyeon = 4

Areum = 4

Soyeon = 2

Boram = 2

Qri = 1

Dani = 0

Jiae = 0

Jiwon = 0

Yeah, we are definitely keeping the thread active and I hope the original poster wont be offended by our not-so-important discussion on this thread,LOL :)

As far as rap's count is concerned, I am not sure about others but Jungiee's and Hwayoung's counts are right as far as I believe. But wow at Boram "2". Can you tell me where did she rapped except Budokan Jap Rexim Version?? I have no idea about that

I didn't count live performances, just the released and media promotional tracks. I counted her attempt in Falling U, and her portion in Bunny Style!. Boram in Bunny Style! is a delightful treat. :D Since then, I felt like giving her the nickname, "Lil Ram", following the headlines, "Get RAMMED!" :D Hyomin rapped a bit in her solo, which went 1 song ahead of Eunjung. Sometimes I feel like there's a friendly rap race between those 2. ^_^ Jiyeon, Soyeon, and Qri are trying, so that gave them credit for expanding their skills. I still get a kick out of Qri's attempt every now and then. ^_^ Both Jiyeon and Soyeon have that potential to come out naturally rapping from their hearts and minds, that is, if they wanted to. Areum is quite promising, and the rap bar will be set higher for her to achieve. She got good skill sets and has lots of energy. Yeah, I know, she's young. :) I believe she can make it though and won't burn out easily. Definitely T-ara Qualified. :D At least she rapped with Hwayoung for 1 song to get a good feel for the intonation style that's part of T-ara's color. Starting off with a good settling and easy flow is a good way to go for being new. I anticipate her style to expand more from this point on, and as the saying goes, . . . "She gotta come correct." As for Dani, that's a question to answer after she finally debuts in the group. Seeing that some new blood in the industry with artists rapping around her age already, it would be wise to look out if she'll join in on the competition or not. We'll just have to wait and see. :)

As far as individual rap potential is concerned, Eunjung and Hyomin exceeds all by far. Given that, Areum is decent and has got potentials, we still have to see and wait if she could rap better than the mentioned two members. Well, about rest members Qri cant rap at all. Broam is somewhat okay while Soyeon and Jiyeon are good and can do better if they try to polish their rap skills.. As a whole, T-ara can be a HIP-POP Group and KKS could give us HIP-POP concept for whole group this summer...

As far as Dani is concerned, I am totally against her being added in the group. T-ara already has huge age difference in the group. Though, I personally dont hate her and there is any to hate either, but its better to make a new group and add Dani there rather then adding her in T-ara. I mean, what will a 14 yrs kid do with all grown up women and on top of that, some are in their late twenties while this girl is barely a teenager now!!

Well, I say give Qri some chances. Who knows, maybe she'll surprise all of us. :D I can't help imagining there's a rapper somewhere, deep down in her talented soul. For all we know, she wants to rap to the high Heavens of Hype. But, it's up to her, no 8 mile pressure required. ^_^ Yeah, all of the members giving all of us the raps. I hope it happens this year. :D

I think Dani did a pretty good job in the Day By Day music video, and the rest of the members have already commented about accepting her as part of the group already. I know Eunjung voiced concerns about new members joining before, but she's over that and moved on. Eunjung knows that she won't lose her spotlight, because the spotlight is big enough for the entire group anyway. Plus, by having Dani in the group, it helps upkeep the group's youthful nature too. A good example of an idol group with a considerable age gap is After School, during April to September of last year, between Kahi and their newest member, Kaeun, by 10+ years. Another is 2NE1 has Bom and Minzy with a decade in between them. With the borrowed JNEY from GP Basic in D-Unit, she's 11 years younger than Boram's sister, R.A.M. GLAM's Jiyeon and Miso have a 9 years difference. Also, Chocolat has 2 members, Min Soa and Melanie, who are 8 years apart. And Girl's Day's Sojin and Hyeri are 8 years apart as well.

As far as whole group rapping is concerned, I am just excited about it but then again, we will have to wait and see

About Dain being in the group and Eunjung loosing her spotlight!! Its not my concern at all. Dani is years behind to surpass Jungiee. The one and only legit reason Hwa', Areum and Dani were added to the group is/can be "The Graduation System" that After School had and AKB48 are having. Though, it may be somewhat fruitful to young member but its really unfair to old members like Qri & Boram. Also, it cant be denied that with such age difference, it will be difficult for them to adjust... Given that Jungiee said she would welcome Dani with open arms and they will/must do that but it's inevitable for them to have uncomforts. If any, I would just give emphasis on how they will adjust and try to ease each other.. You cant deny that there will be hardly any topics for a 14 yrs girl to discuss with 26 yrs old girl except some daily happenings. She may somewhat can easily adjust with Areum but I have huge doubt with others and by no means, its going anywhere near not accepting Dani by 7-ara!! Just my opinion there because after seeing Kahi being graduated like that, It didnt feel good because no one can deny that Kahi worked her a$$es off for AF more than anyone. I dont want T-ara to go through same thing and I cant bear to watch that as well..

Yes, I agree, we're all excited for their rap potentials, and their much needed comeback as a group. Patience. :)

That's understandable. I'm sure they can find lots of things to discuss and talk about between Dani and the rest of the members. Just have to make sure she's comfortable in being open and trusting with her groupmates, and be able to help and support the group as well. Life experience will open many doors for Dani, because of the rest of the members are there for her, just like she'll be there for them. :) Qri has a very good mature well-being about her, so I don't think she wouldn't be bothered at all about Dani learning from her from time to time. Boram understands in having a younger sister around that age in her family, not to mention being around other younger members in the group. Not saying Dani is exactly like Wooram or the other members, but Boram will have at least a general idea though around that age, as well as the other members too. All friendships start somewhere. If 2 soldiers from opposing sides can become good friends (A North Korean military defector and a South Korean soldier), I'm sure it won't be that difficult between Dani and the rest of the group. :) In a way, if grandchildren can get along with their grandparents, it shouldn't be difficult for complete strangers, minus the family part that is, of course. I have lots of confidence in her, not just because she's an American born citizen, but she has that passion and potential to be part of T-ara just by watching her performances thus far. ^_^

Yeah,I, too, believe and wish Dani & 7-ara to find common grounds. Being a late comer in the group in one thing but her age is also another factor that may somewhat cause difficulties for her, if not for others. Anyways, if she is coming in to the Group, I will obviously welcome her with open arms so that Jungiee will be Proud of me,lol :D

If Eunjung was reading that posting, I believe she would give you a great BIG HUG too. :D

-Kyaaa... I would die without any regret if I could get a hug from her :wub:

As for the thread topic, the newly released images of the girls really do provide a good image vibe to be able to cover their rap styles. ^_^ I'm just waiting to hear all 4 of them rap in this sub-unit.

-Yeah, the newly released pictures are more eye-comforting!! It really gives a good vibe of Hip-pop and definitely they look more like rapper now. Also the picture below gave me somewhat feeling of Hip-pop from them. I would prefer casual theme than Try-hard any day of the week

547804_201216563335545_1464225433_n.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Right now I'd say Eunjung. She's pretty good though she hasn't had much rapping parts in a long while. I would have said Hwayoung if she was still here, her raps generally had more oomph, her voice was more fitting for raps, and during her later days she was fiercer on stage, her recorded raps even during her earlier days. Many of her live 'Day by Day' performances were not as good as Eunjung's, but Eunjung, as far as I saw at least, didn't dance while rapping, unlike Hwa, and I'm pretty sure she was backed up at several points by a recording of Hwayoung.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...