[POLL] Best Rapper

Celi

Best Rapper  

393 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Hwayoung

Boram's rap part in TTL live is good though, if she keeps that spirit up she can rap well but... Boram is Boram... her potential will always stay... potential unless she starts putting such a large amount of confidence in training and in stabilizing her performance... working hard is just not enough for her :D

Still if not that kind of songs I prefer them not rapping at all xD I didn't even like Areum's rap, Hwayoung was acceptable. Eunjung and Hyomin sound forcing...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted Hyomin but I think it's fairly evenly split between her and Eunjung. I like Hyomin's parts overall more so I picked her, but maybe that's not exactly scientifically fair...lol. Each has rap parts I really love.

And never forget our recycle bin rapper, Jeon Boram, picking up the tossed away raps of members past and turning them into crushingly adorable Boram moments (Sexy Love in the Treasure Box concert comes to mind).

Thinking back to the J-version of TTL, I think it's actually not a bad idea to have Boram be given a bit more 'rapper' training....

As @phuctha91 has mentioned, now that I look at their live rapping perfs, Hyomin and Eunjung for a lot of the time sound forced, but also really out of breath almost up to the point it looks like they even struggle at times.

Thinking back to the J-version of TTL, I think it's actually not a bad idea to have Boram be given a bit more 'rapper' training....

As @phuctha91 has mentioned, now that I look at their live rapping perfs, Hyomin and Eunjung for a lot of the time sound forced, but also really out of breath almost up to the point it looks like they even struggle at times.

Because they're given quite hard and many lines not just rapping so they get tired quickly.

btw Boram has rapped more lately, that part in Lucky Wannabeee! <3