Celi

Best Rapper  

393 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Hwayoung

• 2 weeks later...

eunjung oozes an overflowing charisma (her 'rap' part in 'i go crazy because of you' is my favorite), but her 'rap' (more like a speed-talking to me) is all over the place. she's a good vocalist, so just stick with that.

so yeah, hwayoung for me. i first noticed hwayoung's rap talent in sbs chocolate when she did a solo rap and said that she looked after yoon mirae. yep she sparked my interest for a while but died down again after that. to be fair, t-ara songs post hwayoung addition didn't gave her much justice. if not for dbd, some people probably will still consider her as useless addition (and she's indeed *useless* in yayaya-why are you like this-roly poly, a bit useful in lovey dovey). her on stage presence was really weak (she's a newbie between experienced ones, and she got unimportant parts), but she overcome it in dbd. she's the only one i'd consider as rapper between other idol girl group rappers (aside from miryo, cl, yoobin, and bekah).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all of them have their own strengths.

eunjung can rap fast.hwayoung can rap powerful.hyomin rap sounds sexy. it depends on the songs. in ttl eunjung rocks.in day by day hwayoung rocks. but i voted for hyomin.maybe im slightly bias but i love it when hyomin raps memories by tasha.it shows that she also can rap strong and powerful..she has a different charm to it. but she hardly rap now :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ham Eunjung,hands down. Eunjung is overflowing with charisma when she is rapping. She also gives a boyish vibe when she is rapping maybe because of her short hair and it's actually so cool.

As for Hwayoung, I listen to "Day by Day" and "We Were In Love" recording and it was totally awesome, BUT, i listen to "Day by Day" at LIVE PERFORMANCE, and got shock. She runs out of breath like sooooo obviousssslyy. It actually make me feel troubled when listening to it :s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...