Diadem Forums

[POLL] Wae Ireoni or Ya Ya Ya

Asukal105

Wae Ireoni VS Ya Ya Ya  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Which song should T-ARA promote?

• Wae Ireoni?
    • Ya Ya Ya

Well since T-ara's promotions are over, I guess this discussion is irrelevant now, but that's not gonna stop me smile.gif I like both songs, but Wae Ireoni should have been the primary song rather than yayaya. The appeal of yayaya is the same as the appeal of bo peep; it's simple, catchy, and puts a goofy smile on your face whenever you hear it. However there are many people who hate this type of song because of the simplistic and nonsensical lyrics. I feel like T-ara's reputation was somewhat hurt among the general KPOP crowd because they think this type of song is all T-ara is capable of even though that's not true. Wae Ireoni would have gone much further in maturing T-ara musically speaking, at least in the eyes of the general KPOP audience. Basically what I'm saying is because yayaya was the main track, people who liked T-ara before still like T-ara and people who didn't like T-ara still don't like T-ara. Not promoting Wae Ireoni more was a missed opportunity to bring in many more new fans. Just my 2 cents.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

To be fair, musically Wae Ironi is better than Yayaya.

It got the signature T-ara sounds, while Yayaya, is, well, memorable, but not the type of tunes that I'd play over and over again on my Itunes.

yup...yayaya was cute but this kind of song hardly to become the first on chart

on my top 25 most played wae ireoni? is top with 687 times played while yayaya is second with 565....however i think this is due to the fact that wae ireoni? was released a day or two earlier than the whole temptastic? and so i fell absolutely inlove with the song before yayaya went out :)

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Wae Ironie it shows Soyeon's amazing voice!! I like it way more than Yayaya and I think the reason that they were promoting for Yayaya more is because of the indian concept and the clothes, my favourite part of yayaya is eunjung's Go it go it go it gooo :( XD

• 1 month later...