Diadem Forums

[10.12.14] Hyomin wishes T-ara fans an advanced Merry Christmas!

*YANiPOPO*

dm408m.jpg

Hyomin recently updated her mini-homepage with a set of pictures, and wrote a caption with it: "Christmas is coming near! This is my "I'm giving you all the love in Me" picture set. Advanced Merry Christmas!"

Hyomin shows off her seasonal spirit through her clothes that are for the winter, and color red symbolizing Christmas. Wearing red gloves, she reminds us off a cheerful Rudolph the Red Nose reindeer.

Comments from fans included,"It's Rudolph Hyomin!", "Christmas really feels near!" and "We're all feeling the pre-Christmas spirit!"

~~~

Cr: Nate

Written By: Lee Kyung Ho

Translated By: *YANiPOPO* @Tiaradiadem.com

Merry Christmas everyone! I FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to totally agree with silent up there, Hyomin kinda grows on you! When I first watched Invincible Youth I found her annoying, then I felt pity for her, and then suddenly I started liking every time she appeared! :D

More to the point, have a merry christmas everybody! Best wishes from Singapore - no winter wear for us here, we'd just die from the heat :D

Aww! She seriously looks so adorable. I want to hug all over her xDD With those gloves and that expressions... Aw Hyomin! : ) Ahh, it's so cold here in Southern USA, and it normally isn't that cold... I wish I had some gloves like hers! x3 And it's really sweet of her to wish us a Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas to you, too, Hyomin!! I hope T-ARA has a very good one!