Diadem Forums

[10.12.15] T-ara says goodbye to their Aircrew staff

*YANiPOPO*

70uvr5.jpg

On the Dec. 15th episode of Mnet's T-ARA 'Dream Girls', T-ara finally said goodbye to the international aircrew that has mentored them.

For their 'International Air Crew Challenge', they went through various training for Emergency Water Response, English Language, Attending to a customer, and paragliding.

After they have successfully passed all the tests, their mentor held a party for them. Tears poured as T-ara realized they had to say goodbye to their seniors who took care of them and taught them well. After going through rigorous training over the span of 2 months, their mentor has commented on them.

"We were worried at first how T-ara will handle the training, after-all they are just beginners. But after seeing them concentrate and work hard, we were moved by the passion that they were showing. We knew then that they werent taking it lightly and that they are decided to finish the training course" said their mentor.

T-ara said, "We were immersed in the training program and now we know how hard it is to work in this line of job. We admire the aircrews who attend to every passenger's needs kindly. Now we understand the hardships that these men and women go through. "

The producer even weighed in, "I'm amazed by T-ara and the determination they show. Even if they make mistakes, they brush it off and recover from their mistakes, learning from it."

~~~~~

Cr: Newsen

Written By: Park Jonghyun

Translated By: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

sorry this was abit delayed..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww I've not started to watch this show yet but seeing the girls cry made me feel sad too. These girls are awesome and I totally agree with what the mentor said! Haha now T-ara is well-versed in many areas, like this aircrew thing and HB. They will sure turn out to be great artistes :)

when i first knew that they will be training as flight attendants, i was like, this will not be good.. so i was kinda intrigued by it and decided to watch t-ara dream girls and i found myself surprised by how professional T-ara is. starting from the interview to taking classes and demos to the actual learning experience (the flight itself) were definitely impressive. all of them were really admirable since they were doing things that are not in their line of expertise. i am looking forward to their new DREAM JOB experience, and its good that they've decided to include Hwa Young.. Good Luck T-ara!

Congratz T-ara~! Aw this seems sad, they were crying :D It's good to know that they did really well, plus they worked really hard. :( So proud of them. I can't wait to see and watch the rest of DG. I'm happy for them though, they got to expereince some new things and they enjoyed it no matter what. :) Love T-ara~! :)

T-ara Fighting~! :D

I hope they actually take away the lessons learnt from the experience though. I mean, since they're an idol group anyway, they're not gonna be attending to customers and etc but it's important for them to at least know how a different sort of life can be like, with different pressures and expectations.

And maybe the whole thing might've just made them more resilient and determined to do their best in whatever <3

T-ara fighting!