*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The performance was great!

T-ara and Secret matches well, but actually I wished they performed it themselves without anyone else since I missed their I Go Crazy Without You so much.

Still, I felt great watching it! The girls looked perfect with that black outfit :)

And they had 2 songs on the chart right? Oh, I am so proud of them

What was up with today's? performance?

It wasn't enough to cut Qri's lines in an 8 MINUTE PERFORMANCE in the Melon Music Awards, but now they cut out ALL of her lines and she's given less focous by the cameramen....

I did not understand the reason behind clashing them together, I mean it's honestly making T-ara feel bad, because more people cheered while Secret was on and T-ara had costume changes which was tedius. YaYaYa and IGCBOY have already been sooooooo chopped up for performances, this mix stage just made it worst, and it's totally unfair that both Secret and T-ara have to chop down time in their performances while like freakin 2NE1 gets a 12 minute comeback perf.

I love the whole concept and idea behind this, but they should've done somthing like swapping songs (have secret perform IGCBOY and T-ara perform Magic) or just have a dance battle between the two after they perform, this was NOT A GOOD IDEA.

And in the future, Qri seriously needs to stop getting her lines chopped out, I love SoYeon with all my heart, but lately she's all I see/hear in performances, and it's driving me insane (haha get it? I go crazy because of you hehehe), they should ommit one of Soyeons lines in cases like these to let Qri do her line, cuz ontop of the sad, sad fact she only gets 1 tiny line per song....ontop of that they cut HER ONLY LINE in almost EVERY PERFORMANCE....it just makes me feel really bad for her...

anyways, T-ara fighting!

Nice, there really should be more collaborations like these. It increases exposure for both groups and brings in new fans, win-win for everyone :)

Great concepts too, though i would have preferred to see T-ara performing as white angels instead <3

Is the performance up on youtube?