Diadem Forums

[10.12.18] T-ara gives frank answers for <Star OX>

*YANiPOPO*

See, if the girls admit that they've had Plastic Surgery,

then us, as fans, shouldn't either!

This fact shouldn't change the way that you see them!

But if you've liked them because of their looks then... sucks for you?

lol.. Who am I talking to?

Anyway, hwaiting T-ARA~!

Thanks for subbing this for us, Diadem!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that the entertainment industry is pretty harsh this time.. If anytime people find out that you r going plastic surgery.. but u dun admit it... den u r in deep deep trouble.

T-ara is good and honest in their replies! I hope everyone (esp. tt senior) to take a look at what T-ara has done over the past year since their first debut album.. They are in reality tv.. variety shows are always asking for them.

T-ara FIGHTING!

I don't really mind about plastic surgery.

The only important thing is that you are beautiful, not how you became beautiful.

And I don't care much about their look anyway. LOL

However, I can't help wondering who is the 'some of us' that have been through plastic surgery.

I am just curious

Nice article.. Soyeon is my 2nd fav girl after jiyeon.. as the main vocals i admire her voice.. tomboyish?? hehe.. a cute one i guess.. ;p About the plastic thingy,i guess sje was right and as a fan i dont hate her for that.. pple nowadays looks at the face rather than talents.. at least the song has catchy beat to it, the dances are nice and cute, and the face is pretty sweet, its more than enough to make the song and the artist a big hit.. hope t-ara will make it with the "why are u being like this" song.. its really catchy song i luv it the 1st time hearing it.. t-ara hwaiting!! sarang hae!! (>_<)

this was an interesting read. i liked how honest they were with their answers and it was interesting to hear some of this stuff. i also thought they answered the last question really well and of course im curious just like everyone else about who their senior was that was mean.

Everyone's commenting on the plastic surgery! HAHA, but it's true that the industry have criteria based on looks, so it's not surprising.

Of course, apart from the fact that they look good, their variety skills are not too bad, hyomin is improving, and many a few of them are being casted in shows, this showcase their popularity.

I'm not going to get enough of them though...more more more! Time to watch T-ara's performances!