Diadem Forums

[10.12.18] T-ara gives frank answers for <Star OX>

*YANiPOPO*

HAHAHA I like how the age differences are shown by the bands that they like

I wonder who the Senior that didn't like them was. Hmmm maybe time to go back and see who was promoting around the same time as thier debut.

O when Hyomin said, "Even if you're skinny, your stomache might still pop out!" . I totally get what she means, I have that struggle too, it's like you can very really win with weight. Makes me feel a little better knowing that celebs have the same problems.

I hope that soon people will start to notice them for their singing talent!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol they're so honest here ... I like the first question about generation gap, and I also like that they have very good relationship at each other even there's a generation gap there ... and about the surgery question things, they're so brave and honest about this :huh: but I don't really care if they have some works done, their vocals and other skills are also great, and because all of that I love T-ara :o ~ I will always love T-ara :o ~

I dont really care who has done plastic surgery,

what I do care is about their talents and they are wonderful^^

If people are focused on that kind of topic,what's the use?

its their decision and they dont have to be involved it in.I think they look really pretty and I am a fan of their amazing talents ^^

T-ARA Fighting!!~

i'm really curious who that senior is...but their answers are soo straightforward. makes them seem more relate-able. that's why i like them! haha soyeon's so funny, she's only a year older than eunjung and two older than hyomin...yet she grew up listening to H.O.T. and they grew up listening to DBSK?! haha

this show sound like a very interesting, and t-ara sounds soo honest and realistic throughout the whole thing, the last question i think was best answered, it was well rounded answered the question and didn't hurt anyone's image T-ARA IS UBER AWESOME and absolutely greaet picture at the start