Diadem Forums

[10.12.21] How's T-ara's life in 9 hours?

*YANiPOPO*

Oh, these poor girls... I don't know if they are crazy or have been slowly brainwashed, but that is not a healthy way to live. Even other idols on talk shows have been surprised an sympathetic when they hear how hard they work. CCM is lucky they don't have legal action against them with open reports about Jiyeon running on only an hour of sleep. My darlings, please rest more and eat better.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is one tight schedule. They seem really exhausted. Do they get any long periods of rest at all? I really admire their professionalism and determination. Especially Soyeon. She does not give up. Their outfits keep having problems... That just gives them more stress. And they usually eat chips or sweets for meals? That isn't really nutritious...

T-ara please get more rest! Don't fall sick! >.<

see. that's why i hate it when haters talk crap about other idols, not only t-ara but all in general.

these people work really really hard and they often ignore their health, so they deserve love much and much of love not hate :S

T-ara fighting!!!

none of them should be dieting since they don't get enough sleep.

*sigh*

I rewatched the performance as soon as I read this article yesterday...you could tell that Soyeon was a bit unhappy during "Yayaya" though she hid it with a smile ~ I feel so bad for her! She didn't want to perform, but eventually agreed >_____< I don't blame her though, the shirt looked like it wasn't zipped at all...the costumers should have carried spare pins~

Wow! I watched a video of this, I mean thier performance, i did see soyeon's ripped back She did a really good job on hidding it tooXD because you can only really see it if you pay close attention,and T-ara are the best! They are working really hard and after thier album,THEY HAVE GONE WOOT WOOT! Hehe;] (lol) and I just hope they get LOTS Of rest! and T-ara jajang fighting!

Sigh* I wish that I could take their spots for one day, so they could rest even if its just a day.

Love these girls and I can't even imagine Eunjung unnie's crazy schedule :/

I really hope that they could get some rest soon and hope they stay healthy.

T-ARA FIGHTING!!

due to those hard work they did now. the results is they more famous than before, more ppl like them , more ppl like their songs,dance . these results is the reward for them to pratice so hard , sleep less hours which is the price they need to pay. i think they will say the price is worth for the reward .