Diadem Forums

[10.12.21] How's T-ara's life in 9 hours?

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hwayoung chubby? Unbelievable! I think she looks just fine and yea all girl groups are UNDER-weight. :D

It was kind of touching for what Soyeon said but....

If i ever had a day that would be me having less sleep, i would be HALF DEAD ALREADY -.-

I agree, Hwayoung is far from being chubby lol

If anything, she needs to eat more, atleast more protein pack foods.

T-ara schedule is just hectic. Not having supplements to sustain the body during a hectic schedule is just as bad as having not enough sleep.

MY GIRL SOYEON :lol: I'm glad she handled it like a professional and it's a shame to know that our girls who work so hard had that little malfunction.. Hopefully, in the future, things like that won't happen anymore!

It's crazy how nine hours of their lives are that hectic and to know it's all for the public eye... it's crazy to just think about it. Hope the girls get some rest soon :/

wow! that's a very busy and tight schedule ... I don't think that I can do all that for only 9 hours, that's too much work to do :D . I think with schedule like that they only have a little time to sleep, 1 hour ? I can't do anything if I only have 1 hour of sleep :) it makes me dizzy all day ... I hope that they can manage their time wisely so they can get some proper rest time :lol: ... will always love and support these girls & thanks for sharing this article ~

oh my!!! what a stressful schedule. but good thing they still have the spirit to keep going no matter how the stress is and getting an hour of sleep but yet show their strong selves on stage like nothing is going on. They are just that powerful. Hope they can recuperate from the stress soon.

Our girls are working so hard, I wish they could get more sleep, just for health's sake.

But their practicing really pays off.

And poor Soyeon, she did well covering up, but I know she was disappointed that she could perform at her best. But we still love her, and it was still a really good performance.

T-ara Fighting!!

I know this is normal in the music industry but it really pains me to see T-ara having so little sleeptime <3

Poor Soyeon, she did very well hiding it but i bet it was freaking uncomfortable. Professional as always, that's our Soyeon all right. Grrr...the schedule is just insane!

Hwayoung looks fine to me though, why would she need a diet??? <3

wow. when they perform it, i was wondering how can they just changing clothes for like half a minute.

and whey soyeon perform, i didn't realize that her outfit has a little malfunction. she hide it really good and like professional. she didn't express her uneasiness in her expression.

i just check their performance when i read this article.

as expected, uri soyeon. jjang! :lol: