Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which mv do u like the most?

LuvU!

I prefer Lies. They look innocent, sweet and kind of dramatic perhaps.

Plus, the lyric is nice for me..really.. :D

Other than that, I like Yayaya as well..

They look adorable and of course, cute!

:lol:

And yes, I hope they will produce better mv in the future..that will shine their talents more.

keep it up girls!

i like all MV but my fav always TTL because i love their choreography and the storyline in the MV

plus geonil,qri and boram unnie also act in the MV :)

always rerun TTL live perf to watch their choreography

the rest MVs i just put as my 2nd fav because i can't pick which one is 2nd,3rd,4th and bla bla bla lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think my two most favorite MV's are Like the Beginning and TTL ! =) Like the Beginning because it seems like a unique MV concept to me and TTL because for some reason the dancing really stood out to me as well as Eunjung's raps. I liked the girls rapping more than the guys hahaha.

I Go Crazy Because of You. It was so absurd that it was good. The girls had such a commanding presence in the MV. The only downsides were that I wish they had did more with the school theme cause the girls in uniforms wub.gif. And Soyeon had a total of like 5 second screen time despite having her own part in the song. Everything else was awesome; dance, music, outfits and the girls looked great.

I am most likely the odd one out, but I'm Really Hurt was my favorite promo vid. Might be considered boring with its; teasing the choreo only a few times, bare bones wardrobe and styling, and little in the way of effects. I found that the minimalist approach the producer took made for a more intimate experience which fit with the emotional quality of the song.

Though, I was disappointed that the camera man was made to make the video more "dynamic" by trying to give the viewer motion sickness with erratic zooms...and that Q-Ri and Soyeon pulled out eyelash curlers.