Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which mv do u like the most?

LuvU!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I like all of the music videos T-ara has made thus far. They haven't disappointed me in any way in their careers. Seriously.

I like both versions of their debuting music video, "Good Person". I really liked the collaboration music videos of, "Women Generation", as well as all three versions of "Lies". "A Is Apple", "Time To Love", "Time To Listen", "Rolling", "Wonder Woman", both versions of "Bo Peep Bo Peep", "Like The First Time", both versions of "I Go Crazy Because Of You", all three parts of "I'm Really Hurt", "Bubi Bubi", the soccer music video cheer "We Are The One", "What Should We Finish", "Little By Little", "Why Are You Being Like This", "Ya Ya Ya", "Beautiful Girl", "Song For You", all three versions of "Roly Poly", especially "Roly Poly In Copacabana", and "Cry Cry", are all music videos I enjoy from our girls. I am sure that "Lovey Dovey" will be just as awesome as "Cry Cry". :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like all t-ara mv. All t-ara mv always have different types of music, so i can see t-ara in their mv with different concept. It is tough to make up my mind what t-ara mv the most i like. But i think i like the first time mv, because it's colourful and i like the story line. I love roly poly mv too. So colourful, and love the retro concept. Their new mv, cry cry was so amazing. So heartbreaking and t-ara members have good acting skills. Lovey dovey will be amazing too.

mv wise, the only 2 that I liked was Lies and Like the First Time. Their concept was good as well as the video itself. Once they goes into the BPBP stage, I don't know what happen but the editors' went crazy with the screen change...which makes me not like the mv as much..because you can hardly see the faces of any member since they kept switching back and forth.

My song ranking is different though. This is only regarding to the music video.