Diadem Forums

[10.12.25] T-ara braves extremely cold weather, professionalism shines

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls must have really been suffering. They could dress like an Alaska tribe instead, really! That must have been lovely in a way. The artists' health is the thing the staff should care most. And I feel so bad reading Eunjung's tweet to her friend. She really expressed her feelings. Oh my! Please take a good care of T-ara from now on and T-ara fighting!!! :-D

Thanks for the news and translation.

professionalism? its like freezing yourself. theres a chance of getting hiportemia too. how did they stand the weather? OMG

yeah its amazing they could still sing and dance gracefully in that cold weather, but still, I could not watch them suffer just to amuse their fans. I hope they wear thicker clothes if they're thinking of performing outdoors in cold weather again

Omo, it was so heartbreaking to watch them freezing like that. I really hate their manager, stylist & whoever else who let them perform like that in that weather.

I was freezing just watching them perform. I really really hope they didnt get sick. Nobody should perform in that freezing weather.

hope they get a glass of hot chocolate after perform :P:)

didn't angry on their stylist, they just done their jobs,

makes t-ara looks wonderful and everything

about weather, im sure core media never risking their artist

they are professional, i think they have something to handle it...(maybe much hot packs on their body?? :(:P kidding)

just think because thet we can see out t-ara shining more and more

This is too much

It freaking -18 degrees

and they're wearing short sleeves

wth is wrong with their stylists

At this rate they're gonna be sick

they're already so busy with Dream Girls, Hello Baby, promoting their songs, some of them have to film drama

These girls need to slow it down as much as I love them on stage, shows

Their health is more important

I hope they wont get sick

T-ara fighting!!

Ps: They handled it like professionals when it's -2degrees here I'm packed in clothes but I'm still shivering. So hats of to T-ara

When I was watching it, it make me have cold T^T

They couldn't barely move but they still perform the song, even when the audience was TOTALLY shelter. I could feel the cold through the computer and through their hand gestures and their moves...

Killing the stylist in 1, 2, 3...!