Diadem Forums

[10.12.26] Comedian Wang Biho takes on T-ara's Hwayoung

*YANiPOPO*

2najler.jpg

KBS Gag Concert comedian Wang Biho takes on T-ara's new addition Ryu Hwayoung.

On the December 26th episode of Gag Concert, he says about their new song (YaYaYa) "Released new songs.. but why are the lyrics like that?! It has no point!"

He then adds, "The audience seem to have no reaction. Why? Do you guys have no interest(to audience)? T-ara has a new member and her twin is in Co-Ed... Are you guys not interested?! Theyre from the same company!"

Lastly he says, "Your new songs sound the same with your other songs! New song but the lyrics..."

~~~

CR: Newsen

Written By: Han Hyunjung

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

CAN I JUST SAY, FLOOOOOOOOP LOOL THIS IS ONE BIG FLOP FOR WANG BIHO THE AUDIENCE HAD NO REACTION TO HIS JOKES LOOOL FLOOOOOOOP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it would be funny? :P well cause they said he was a comedian and it's a funny show and stuff like that, but I didn't really find that funny though. :D Sorry... I didn't like how he kinda made fun of Hwayoung and Yayaya cause I love the song and the new member. :angry: Oh well... Don't worry Hwayoung & T-ara we all love you! :angry: Hwayoung & T-ara Fighting~!

Ahahahaha lol. Seriously, you can't mess with T-ara. I know Yayaya doesn't make much sense but together with the other songs in the album it does, get what I mean? I like Why are you like this and Ma Boo the best tho. Hmm, I think Ryu Hwayoung is really pretty, she must be working so hard to prove that she deserves to be in T-ara, or at least that's what I've been seeing, hardworking girls appeal to me very much. It's quite funny though, before, Jiyeon was always being teased but now that there is another sort of~ maknae, she's being teased :ph34r:)))