Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] Jiyeon's expressionless performance sparks another controversy

*YANiPOPO*

hsur0x.jpg

ilaxkh.jpg

It seems Jiyeon has gotten herself into another controversy.

While performing for KBS 1TV's '7080' concert, Jiyeon's dead face was attacked with criticism.

They performed their lively song 'YaYaYa' and Nami's 'Indian Doll'. All while the other members were having fun, smiling and very cheerful, Jiyeon was standing out too much because of her unenthusiasm in both performances. The netizens have gone on to criticize her for not even smiling for the audience.

Netizens say, "She just looks very tired", but the others say "It seems she doesnt even look like she wants to be there"

Core Contents Media has spoken up about this and explained, "Jiyeon's schedule has been getting to her. Not only with T-ara, but her solo schedules as well. For days now, she has been only getting 2-3 hours of sleep everyday. And it's even getting smaller due to the preparation for the year-end awards. We are deeply sorry"

~~~

Cr: Newsen

Written By: Park Jeonghyeon

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. Now Im sure the kid is regretting to have performed like that.. but what can I say no matter how hard we try to be our best at all times we can't be 100% consistent on that....

some people say " artists are being paid for that so why not just smile???"

Tell me if there's a perfect system in the world that makes that point above valid. Not being biased about her.. but even if other artists did this I'd still understand....

Double standard these days...

i've watched that. Although i felt dissapointed at first with her, i know that there must be something which cause her not professional at that time. She looked really tired, i can see it from her face. We have to understand that T-ara is really busy with their schedule. T-ara is also human, they can reach their limit of energy.

I think the netizens should be more understanding! Ji Yeon has a dead tiring schedule, she must be exhausted and maybe something happened before the performance that make her upset and when you're tired and upset, even the most professional can make mistakes! Since debut, Ji Yeon always had hellish schedules but never failed so I think people need to overlook this one time attitude and cheer her on!

Ji Yeon ah FIGHTING!

I can understand her though! She has a very tiring schedues! Not only her, all the members are tiring too! They need to rest! I just want netizens to understand a bit more. I see her not energetic as before. Jiyeon, we fans are here for you! Take a rest and please be back to your normal smiling face again! T-ara Fighting!

Why cant those people understand about this?

It is correct that they are artist and artist is suppose to be entertaining..

But artist is also HUMAN...

Those girl already have hectic schedule, with only 2-3 hour of rest for continually few days, anybody will also tired and make wrong thing..

I am not bias but those people need to know that artist will also be tired and make wrong thing...

Hope that all T-ara member will stay healthy all the time~~

I feel so bad for our Jiyeon ! She looks so tired!

And OMG stupid netizens ! give her a rest! the girl barely has 1-3 hours to sleep!

She's a human being not a robot!

NETIZENS SHOULD BACK OFF. I MEAN SHE IS STILL YOUNG & SHE GETS SOO LITTLE SLEEP TO PUT UP THESE PERFORMANCES. WHEN YOU'RE TIRED, ITS HARD TO CONCENTRATE ON MANY THINGS AT ONCE! SHE HAS TO SING, DANCE & NOW, EVEN FORCE SMILE?! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THOSE HATERS TRY DOING THAT :P

she has the most exhausting schedule and 2 - 3 hours of sleep doesn't help her at all.. especially at her age.. others can do worse than what she did..

i just hope she won't be crying again because of this..

she showed how professional she is when she hosted music shows the day after her scandal came out..

netizens shouldn't judge her..

jiyeon-ah hwaiting!!! ♥