Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] Jiyeon's expressionless performance sparks another controversy

*YANiPOPO*

It does seem rather unprofessional and she looks really out of it, but rather than looking bored, she looks really sick...her performance reminds me so much of the time f(x)'s Krystal fainted at their concert during Mr. Boogie, I'm so surprised Jiyeon pulled through~

I feel so bad for her, she's still just a high school student, most people older than her can't even handle that much stress and work D:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are always very busy!! She's a human being, of course she is tired!! I can't believe that people are angry at her because of that. Maybe she should had tried to smile a little but it was just one time. She has the right to have a bad day. I'm worried about her!

I hope she's ok. She sure seems pissed off/annoyed, tired, or something. I mean if she wasn't my favorite member and i didn't like T-ara, then maybe i'd be less sympathetic. But i think there has to be something wrong...i mean even the camera didn't pan on her as much as before, they must've know ahead of time that she was going to behave like this?

Poor girl.

from what i see, she seems to be like she is totally drained of energy.

but i do admit she still has to force a smile no matter how tired she was. though being able to see her smile that we all always see during performances, that will be much better.

anyway, i think there was something on her mind as well. she's still a young girl in a big world. she still has got much to learn.

oh god, please !!! they all need to rest, even Jiyeon's cheerful image is ruined by their tiresome schedule !!! pooor Jiyeon, how can some people say mean things like she does not want to be there ??? of course she does, !!! why don't they just try n sleep 2-3 hours only everyday to see what it is like !!! gosh !!!

all those who criticize her, let see them try and work seemingly endless schedule on 3 hours of sleep

it's bad enough celebrities get little sleep you think they have time to put up with the crap antis give them? lolno

i remember watching gyuri of kara on sang sang plus stating that you can't expect "us" to smile 24/7

This girl was just dead tired.

I know her attitude wasn't professional to begin with, but I think we can let this pass.

Poor girl, she deserves more sleep and being moody too LOL

She's still a human, this what those netizens should remember.

Aish!

Cut her some slack, really.

She's obviously overworked O_O

She's like me. When I'm overworked/deprived of my sleep, my ability to concentrate on things lapse and

putting 100% effort into everything I do isn't possible. Sure, there are idols who have super strength and can do many things. I think after Eunjung, Jiyeon probably has the most packed schedule. She has MC duties, Heroes, 2 reality shows with T-ara and filming for Jungle Fish 2. Really, netizens need to walk a few weeks in her shoes and see if they can do it like she does. +_+

I think after this, Jiyeon won't be be 'unprofessional' anymore on stages. Don't hold grudges netizens. She's not the only idol to have ever done this.

Poor Ji Yeon. Break my heart to see her so sad. She danced wrong at the starting maybe her members forgot to tell her the dance change and she is upset? When you are tired, exhausted and upset you really can't do anything 100%. Plus she is an idol probably on diet, sleep 2hours a day, who can imagine the toll on her mind and body. Hope Ji Yeon can persevere on! Fighting!

"2-3 hours of sleep everyday. And it's even getting smaller" that's already explain a lot. if i dont get enough rest my body feel numb. i understand what she feel. T^T i hope she get enough rest soon. she's only 18..i hope CCM will monitor her schedule. these girls mind/body health should come first. i really want to see them happy.

jiyeon is still a kid so that when she fell tired, her expression won't be good...

I know ji yeon has a dead tiring schedule but I think ji yeon should be carefull next time howbeit she is still a singer

I hope after that not only Ji yeon will be rest but also T-ara will be

JiYeon ah! Fighting...Don't you know your dance begining is really cute?

I love your smile

Jiyeon ah! relaxxxx....we are alway beside, support you...HWAITING!!!

Jiyeon looked so tired. Some netizens are so picky. I know that she's an idol, but she is still a human afterall. Instead of worrying about why she looked like that, they just want to jump on bashing her. I hope that she's staying healthy and this wouldn't affect her much.

i seen her performances on this esp, i can see that she dont even have the strength to do all the dance moves. I bet she is totally exhausted and with so many things for her schedules compared to some of her members, for a growing kid is totally too much for her. I hope t-ara get enough rest and dun just do it for the sake of the fans as well. They need to care for their health.

Somehow I'm not very affected by this issue, if you'll come to see the SecreT-ara performance at KBS Music Bank, Jiyeonnie wears the same face. Sure what she did is unpro for some but come on, she'll regret it sooner or later and everyone can't wear a big smile when they're dead tired :) so no worries :(