Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] Jiyeon's expressionless performance sparks another controversy

*YANiPOPO*

i also think this netizens are being too harsh again. although, i do agree with them sayin that all the members are in the same situation so there shouldnt be any excuses. but we are human, and our bodies don't all react the same. she may have just been in a worst condition than her members 'on that day'. everyone has a bad day too. anyway, i hope jiyeon takes these attack lightheartedly. she know more than anyone else how hard she works.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now netizenz, shouldnt they show some understanding??

cos im pretty sure if they were going throught this packed schedule everyday

and getting only 2-3 hours of sleep theyd be so alienated--

so lets make this easy for jiyeon and t-ara and give them sum support!

not just blaming how bad looking she was on stage..

look on the good side man..she was really great for their other perfs~~~~

I think they are too much. She is still studying right? So her schedule is way busier than that. Put yourself in her shoes. Its not good to just be flaming because she is tired. -.- I hope Maknae will not get scolded for this cause she will feel guilty and stress herself out more. :)

Urgh. Antis. They don't have anything else to do. ㅠ.ㅠ

Jiyeon's tired. Balancing her sched as a T-ara member, as a cast for Jungle Fish 2, as an MC for Show! Music Core, as a mom in Hello Baby and as a Student.

Can't they give the girl a break!?

Sheeesh!

She needs rest. :P

ALL T-ara members need it. :)

Oh come on.... 2-3 hours of sleep everyday? Who could've stand that??

Some ppl just need to think before they speak.... We all know she did unprofessionally on the stage, but why do you think she'd chose to go on stage to perform even when she's frustrated??

She's already very frustrated and now needs to bare with these criticism? Just give her a break..

She needs more rest...<3

I noticed this too, since JiYeon's my bias i pay alot of attention to her. >.< I hope Jiyeon gets more rest they need to give her a break seriously. D: I recently watched Gayo and it seems like she feeling alot better ^^ Jiyeon, T-ara, and Others Fighting!

Serisouly, Kpop Idols need more rest. They work so hard!!!

P.S. 2-3 hours of sleep is nothing! Everyone needs atleast 8 hours!!!! >.<

geeezzz, i really hate those neitzens people, celebrities are human and they do need their rest like JiYeon, they can't constantly expect her to be at her 100% especially because she's young and has other important stuff like education and her individual stuff to worry about. Even though its biased and people do spend money to see famous people perform and she is expected to be more enthusiatic but they need to be understanding and consider JiYeon's physical state as well and don't negatively critise like what they're doing now

FIGHTING JIYEON !

ah its not a big deal to expressionless like that

the netizen is too sensitive bout that

jiyeon is a celebrity but they dont understand the circumstance

jiyeon only tired and need to rest

the schedule is fully loaded of course jiyeon has less time to rest..

As much as I love T-ara I don't think you can really get that upset about what there saying. You know that they would be saying the same thing about any other artist that acted like that. Netizens have to have something to whine about don't they. But at the same time all of the other artists at that concert including the other members of T-ara have just as busy as schedule and you still saw them plastering on a smile. So it is understandable that some people will be slightly miffed, like my favourite artist got it together why couldn't you. But stuff happens people will get over it and move onto whining about someone else.

come on... i bet there are other artists which didnt smile when they are performing too... just that they were not targeted like that. I mean, its not something really bad if you dont smile right? well screw the haters...

anyways having said that i think maybe she should apologize instead of her company... it may mean much more. just saying.

I think I could understand her situation. Perhaps she was too tired.

Normally people should sleep at the very least four hours.

However it wasn't suggested for us to do so.

if she only sleep 2-3 hours everyday, if it was me maybe i'll behave worser than that. lol

it's okay Jiyeon, fightingg!!!

What the heck? These people are truly stupid and are just trying to hate on Jiyeon.

It's no surprise that they're busy and of course they're tired.

People shouldn't say things just because Jiyeon is tired and start assuming "she didn't want to be there" or what not.

This is just plain stupid.. :D I wish the best for Jiyeon and all the members of T-ara.

People need to stop and leave Jiyeon alone already.

Jiyeon :D

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

I do agree it's somewhat "unprofessional", but I also agree that she should be getting more hours of sleep. I find it totally unfair that they don't get enough sleep during the day. Sleep is really important, and it's unhealthy. I think their scheds should be fixed so they get a good 6-8 hours. 3 is not okay :\

Tired is cannot be use as an excuse for that kind of poor performance. If she is tired, the company should have rest her as we all know that she is very busy. With that expresionless face and weak dancing, might as well don't perform because it brings nothing good except giving a reason for netizens to bash her. I also heard that she is pissed off or something which I am not really sure. If that the reason, then it's totally her mistake because as a singer, it's their own responsiblity for her to give a good show. I've read in Youtube about someone giving a comment. He/she said "Giving a good show is the singer's responsibility just like treating the patient well is the doctor's responsibility. I think you won't say that a doctor having mistreated the patient could be excused because of his personal affairs. Right?". I think what the author said is true. Whatever it is, I think it either the company's fault or Jiyeon. I hope she will get better and fans will forgive her.