Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] Jiyeon's expressionless performance sparks another controversy

*YANiPOPO*

Tsk tsk those netizens sud shut up, they bash juz cuz it's Jiyeon, if it's some guy they would go like: oh poor thing blahblahblah

Jiyeon hv had to suffer a lot this year, why dun they gv her a break???

Maybe st really bad happened to her that day, who knows?

The worst thing is that even some T-ara fans n Jiyeon fans dun protect her, as a fan, they sud juz worry abt her, not some kinda im disappointed blah><

Jiyeon be strong~

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea..She just a normal people like us,Will get tired too.She is not a superwomen that is always full of energy.

She only manage to slp 1-3hrs a day. It hard for her to really concentrate well.Hope she take good care of herself and of cos other members too,especially boram.:D Korean is damn cold now! Jiyeon Fighting! T-ara fightin!(:

Oh,Agree wif the post on top. Hope ppl will think for them,dun critise for such a little thing..After all,we had witnessed their hard work.(:

ok, let's forget she's my fav T-ara for a sec. i'll talk as a normal person. it's true that she could have smiled a bit at least but i don't think it's right to criticize her, we have no idea what she was going through in that moment. they're all exhausted and she's even more exhausted since she's the busiest one. or who knows, maybe it wasn't even that she was tired. maybe she was just mad for some reason. and i totally understand coz i'm the same. when i'm mad or too tired there's nothing people can do or say to me to cheer me up. and i can't just force myself to smile. it's more or less the same thing that happened to f(x)'s Krystal a while ago, criticized for not smiling during a show. what the hell!!!!! they're human, they can't be all smiles all the time, can they? and i would have the same opinion even if the same thing had happened to someone i hate

ps: i didn't read the other posts so idk if somebody was critizising her but in any case, i wasn't talking about you guys, i was talking about people in general

Well, you know 'audience'.. (sigh)

Great gets applause and praises, Bad gets critics.

They just didn't know how tiresome her schedules are.

This tight schedules case was happened to Krystal's f(x) too. She fainted during a performance last month.

or maybe Jiyeon should faint so the netizen will understand? NO!

IMO, They're just too young to bare with the schedules.

well, whatever..

"Hwaiting!" for Jiyeon! :D

We cant just say she didn't want to be there. We know that all kpop idols having a hard time with their hectic schedules so it seems Jiyeon is one of them. And 2-3 hours of sleep? gahd if I were in her position, I'll be making the same face like her xDD

getwellsoonJiyeon~

same with the other members too. takecare

I still love Jiyeon! And i cant judge her since im not sure what happened before and during her performance! either way ill support Jiyeon forever! but seriously netizens should cut her some slack! she is literally the most HARDWORKING idol EVER! Like she goes on a lot of variety shows, 2 reality shows, filming a drama,shes a MC and since there comeback is in December they need to practice for the year end performance while still promoting their songs!

And if you think about it yeah IU is a actress too but hello shes only acting, singing and goes on Heroes thats it... no reality shows! those netizens should try being on camera almost everyday!

JIYEON FIGHTING!

you can see she's tired looking at her eyes.

poor girl.. she can't even grow up properly with insufficient sleep~

but on the other hand, i think she should also show some professionalism because when they're on stage, all eyes are on them.

she have to prepare to get criticised by netizens also :'(

It is not her fault for being exhausted. She, and the rest of the members, have so little rest :)

But if the others can do it, Jiyeon should try her best too. She might be too young to cope or too exhausted by filming, then the older ones should help her or cheer her up <3

People should remember they are human and not stir up a controversy with such minor things.

We are humans we can't always be at 100% all the time, and to go on weeks of getting just 2-3 hours of sleep can really take a toll on your mind and body.

Altho I do agree that what she did was very unprofessional but people have got to understand that out of all the t-ara members she has the most on her schedule. Just had to get my thoughts out there :|

it's weird how people can point others' flaw/mistake when there's surely some reason behind it. :D

we need to take it easy since everyone has his/her limits..i'm sure jiyeon being like that is caused by her busy schedule and her being a high-school student at the same time..

anyways, t-ara hwaiting!!! :lol: :lol: B):unsure:<3B):D