Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] T-ara chooses their worst and best dancer

*YANiPOPO*

yikaw.jpg

On the December 28th episode of MBC's Good Day with MC Lee Jaehong, they filmed the busy schedules that T-ara go through for their comeback.

After their live performance, T-ara head to the studio, busy practicing for the Year-end festivals. The topic of who is the best and worst dancer was brought up.

The interviewer asked them, "Who do you think is the worst?" and Soyeon answers with a laugh "Boram!"

Boram explains her side saying, "I have a hard time learning the choreography. I think my body doesnt give in to my commands"

Hyomin points out that Hwayoung was also as uncoordinated as Boram. But Hwayoung says "I still think I'm better than Boram so I place myself 2nd."

The members chose Jiyeon as the best dancer for her ability to pick-up any dance in a short amount of time.

~~~

Cr: Newsen + MBC Good Day

Written By: Kim Bokyung

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

haha i expected jiyeon/eunjung for best dancer so i can't say i'm surprised :P jiyeon is really charismatic in her dancing and you can she picks it up well but recently she justs seems tired :D eunjung has a lot of power and strength in her moves too though hyomin is certainly good for sexy dances -wriggles eyebrows~ and lol @ boram, you are not that old ;) but i love hwayoungxboram :P

I think T-ara's perception of best dancer is the one who can pick up dances fast.

Cause obviously Eunjung can dance the best in T-ara and i think hwayoung as well, but they dont pick up the moves that fast compared to Jiyeon.

Thats what this article is about ^^

Hahahahs! Their ans are so cute.(: Yea,Boram may hav a hard time learning,But she still dance as well as the others! Same goes to hwayoung.:D Hahas.Jiyeon is the best dancer?!? Yup,But i think that eunjung and hyomin is kinda good too. Mayb they should hav a dancing competition.Hahahas.:D

OhOh! Boram unnie and Hwayoung,Fighting!

Boram can't learn fast for new move. However, she dance very well in live performance. I think she is a really hard working behind the scene.

Boram fighting!! I love people that are hard working and sincere. :D

============================================================================

After watching the video,

I think Boram did best and Hyomin follows in the second place. ........

In live performance, the ranking should be following:

1. Hyomin

2. Eunjung

3. Boram

4. Jiyeon

5. Qri

6. Soyeon

Proof:

Please look into details.

:unsure::lol:B) hihihiiii :D:lol: :lol:

boram unnie! :P i kinda thought she's the worst. but i agree that if she couldn't dance (ehem,like me) she wouldn't be in t-ara.

jiyeonnie! well, she and eunjung are quite the dancing queens.. B)

the rest are good too! ^_^

but seriously they're all excellent dancers and singers! :lol:

hence they're t-ara!!! :D:lol: :lol: B)<3B):D