Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] T-ara refuse to date and chooses to work instead

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In their deep heart,they also want to date with someone...

But,they didn't have time to do so....

Hopefully,they will have some time to do so..one day...

P/S :I really respect their agency for giving permission to them to date...

Not like the other agencies...What a nice agency!!!

It's good that T-ara has a good agency which isn't control their personal lives...

haha they are allowed to date but they didn't choose...Mnet is really confortable

you had a chance why don't you try this? Ram and Ri are too lots of age =))

Jiyeon is too young to date she is still a kid : ) )

if you have free time I think you should take a rest or sleep...ever since coming back, you're really busy

wow, im kinda surprised their company lets them date. especially, when lots of other companies dont allow it.

anyways, yeh it seems like it would too hard for them to date. they dont even get much free time and we all know about how little sleep they get already. hmm maybe if they can get on a show like wgm though.....hehe

OH...it's too bad, hectic schedule prevent them from dating...

But seriously, if they are dating, I think that they will have more energy to do their work ^^

I wonder who will be fit for each one of them? The member of boyband or actor or solo singer? hehehe...

Its god to se that theyre allowed to date, even if they dont have the time to do so now >.<

Seeing other groups saying theyre not allowed to date is really sad lol I mean, if youre too busy to date, someday you'll have sometime it maybe you'll do it.. But if even when youre free you cant date, that sucks >.<