[10.12.28] T-ara refuse to date and chooses to work instead

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Professional girls.

But it's kinda sad actually. Or ironic?

Their agency let them date freely but they choose work over date while there are so many celebrities who hiding their relationships..

Anyways, whatever their choice is is, they're my favorite!

lol ... that "our schedule doesn't permit us" is showing how busy they are ... but I think the agency is fair enough to permit them to date freely <3 ... but in this kind of situation, I think T-ara will prefer to have some peaceful resting time than doing some work or even dating lol ~ always wish all the best for T-ara ~

LOLOL I saw this before!!!

That's why I wondered when hyomin said that she had a boyfriend on twitter and it turned out to be eunjung unnie! LOLOL I thought they weren't allowed to date~ kekeke

But they should focus on there carers more now and become super stars LOL <3

But i am relieved to know this :D

I think it's a good decision for them to focus on their work. The girls are so busy between promoting, shows, etc. it would be very difficult to devote much time to a relationship. As it is they barely have time to see their families because they're so busy.

lol they are so hardworkin

yeah but i would rather they take their free time to rest than use it for dating

hehe nt dating would also prevent alot of fans frm being jealous i guess

I agree with you, I guess in part they dont want to date because of that, they dont want their fans to be jealous and do something crazy like a jackie chan's fan that once tried to kill herself :D , since then he never talked about his love life ^_^ . But also I think that they're young and they want to achieve some professional target, so they're focusing on their work.