Diadem Forums

[10.12.29] T-ara and Na Kyeongwon finally meet for <Dream Girls>

*YANiPOPO*

2u5w0sy.jpg

On the December 29th episode of T-ara 'Dream Girls', T-ara and Senator Na Kyeonwon finally met each other.

T-ara's new jobs will be as political assistants to the Senator, in order to see how women in politics are and to understand how they play their role in the congress.

T-ara says, "The thought of entering politics is scary, but we will do our best and try to learn from her"

The first challenge was far from easy. To assist Senator Na Kyeongwon, the girls must have atleast basic knowledge in politics and how it runs. To test them, the Senator herself asked them various questions. But it seems the girls are not into politics as they couldnt hide their embarrasment when they couldnt answer some of the questions properly.

Na Kyeongwon speaks up on why she accepted the deal, "As a politician, and in politics, it's important to hear the voices of other people, from other age groups aswell. T-ara will seem timid at first, but I hope they get the confidence soon." She was happy that the girls were relaxed in front of her rather than tense.

As an icebreaker, the girls asked if Na Kyeongwon knows the music the young people listen to. So T-ara asked if she knows 'YaYaYa' and even danced to it.

~~~

Cr: Sport CHOSUUUUUUUUUUUUN FAZHOOM

Written By: JeonWon

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @Tiaradiadem.com

Some info :

Na Kyeongwon is dubbed as the "Straight-faced senator" as infront of people, she barely smiles unless needed to.

She loves the Wonder Girls which surprised alot because they thought she doesnt listen to music. She knows the moves to Tell Me and YaYaYa(well now she does)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She loves the Wonder Girls which surprised alot because they thought she doesnt listen to music. She knows the moves to Tell Me and YaYaYa(well now she does)

LOL. Ironic for a senator like her ^-^

But it's cute though.

Can we see her dance to Yayaya pleaseeee ? :) HEHEHE.

T-ARA hwaiting !! ^-^ I'm sure they'll do well :P

the task become even more complicated

i hope T-ara can stay strong

i can't bear see one of them cry anymore (last time jiyeon cried because hectic schedules and tough stewardess practical)

but it's the good things for T-ara to learn some politics stuff

T-ARA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!