Diadem Forums

[10.12.30] KBS Music Festival, T-ara Jiyeon "Smile and stop the expressionless face"

shining star`★

KBS Music Festival T-ara Jiyeon"Smile and stop the expressionless face"

Today during the KBS Music Festival, T-ara member Jiyeon displayed various face expressions and smiled during the entire performance.

T-ara have performed the popular Bo Peep Bo Peep and shared the stage with cute children. They also performed I Go Crazy Because of You, and this time showed their charismatic and sexy sides.

It seems that Jiyeon was specially careful tonight. She smiled a lot and showed dozens of facial expressions. It looks like the debate about Jiyeon's professionalism isn't ready to end.

Source: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1293715773118204010

Written by: Lee KyungHo

Translated by shining star`★ @tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

헐.......... I really can't.. Humans won't be contented eh... During this season.Skorean entertainment industry really slapped me hard on how they handle their artists that gives them joy and smile... Aren't they being a little .. hmmm too demanding... the reason why management companies come up with Slave contracts is because of the demand of the people... 자쭝나

Not smiling is better then forcing a smile out if she was unwilling or unable.

Something in her life might have gone wrong, or something bad happened to somebody she cared about. People saying she shouldved smiled while performing is just thinking about their own needs from Jiyeon, and not thinking about her and why she is not smiling.

If Jiyeon is smiling of her own will during the festival, thats just even better :D

For a cheerful girl like Jiyeon to not smile previously should make it known that something was troubling her.

This reminds me of Byul and her early career for some reason.

I don't blame Jiyeon herself for having an expressionless face the whole performance, but she looked like she was going to faint or something on stage. She looked really tired, I think that she just needs more rest, their killer schedule is really getting to Jiyeon now and she probably has an even more crazier schedule than the other members, I just hope that she gets more rest. Jiyeon Fighting!